Sign in to follow this  
OwenSeven

Pokemon GO: A Civil Discussion

been about 1 day since i got the game just today i walk down to mall to take the gym as soon as I get there I see this kid I used to go to school with take it. MFW  kids.jpg I wanted to be the first person to own the gym in my town and now I will be the 2nd

Edited by Brendon Smith

Just now, OwenSeven said:

he took the time to put in the accent symbol on pokemon only to say go fuck yourself. 

He must like pokemon, but thought he was a badass ;) 

7 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

been about 1 day since i got the game just today i walk down to mall to take the gym as soon as I get there I see this kid I used to go to school with take it. MFW  kids.jpg I wanted to be the first person to own the gym in my town and now I will be the 2nd

Actual photo of Brendan^^^

lol hes gonna hate me haha but yeah I dont get this game. I just picture some kid going into an area of some business that's employees only or something they are like "get out kid you cant be back here" and he's just like "gotta catch em all bruh look out!"

Brendon Smith likes this

2 hours ago, Eric916 said:

lol hes gonna hate me haha but yeah I dont get this game. I just picture some kid going into an area of some business that's employees only or something they are like "get out kid you cant be back here" and he's just like "gotta catch em all bruh look out!"

Id be fine if YOU DIDNT MISPELL MY FUCKING NAME ITS BRENDON 

5 hours ago, Eric916 said:

You don't have to go in any buildings. Most shit is out by the street anyways.

7 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Id be fine if YOU DIDNT MISPELL MY FUCKING NAME ITS BRENDON 

Lol whoops here : BRENDON*

Edited by Eric916
WHOOPS MISPELLED IT AGAIN

Ogre loves Pokemon GO 

It brings strangers to his favorite cave 

All of which ogre would love to have over for dinner 8)

#CannibalismAltis2016!!

2 hours ago, Wondero said:

My girlfriend is eerily obsessed with the game. Unlike me, who uninstalled after 5 minutes of playing it.

Looked at it. 

Realized you had to walk around.

Uninstall.

The answer is no to all of the above. Here's what actually happened: I realized it's just another geocaching game, branded to Pokemon, thus resulting in the addiction - rendering my desire to play absent.