Only the girlies will get how hilarious this is.. lol!

Rosie

Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand Is it normal for me to not understand

Edited by RagingEhCanadian
10 hours ago, Scott said:

When I watch all my makeup tutorials I don't get what the fuck this swatch bullshit is

LADY PUT IT ON YOUR FACE SO I CAN SEE

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE BACK OF YOUR FUCKING HAND LOOKS LIKE WITH MAKEUP ON IT

Im starting to think Scott watches make up tutorials more then us females XD 

Olivia, Scott, Vash and 3 others like this

I thought the joke was that she made this enormous swatch on the back of her hand (I mean she practically zoned out and colored her entire hand somehow??  Usually in these tutorials they do a strip the size of a baby carrot or smaller.)  But then I saw that fantastic angry face she made at the dog.  That made me smile too.

16 minutes ago, Olivia said:

I thought the joke was that she made this enormous swatch on the back of her hand (I mean she practically zoned out and colored her entire hand somehow??  Usually in these tutorials they do a strip the size of a baby carrot or smaller.)  But then I saw that fantastic angry face she made at the dog.  That made me smile too.

You're the only one that got it lol. & the angry face.. haha.

Olivia and Furnie Mack like this