Closed

2 minutes ago, Paparino Jaywell said:

In-Game Name: Marcus Stanley 

Timezone: Pacific Time

Hours on Arma 3: http://imgur.com/a/FA4yK 

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Vortex Mafia, Exiled Hunters.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Lladnar, Airborne, Monkeysz

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I can solo cap cartels at 5 am like a rat ;). Including Turfs.

-1 very toxic aswell towards me from my experience.

3 hours ago, cgxkillzz said:

In-Game Name: cG_x_KiLLZz

Timezone: EST 

Hours on Arma 3: 500

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, WGS, Lucky 13, Exiled Hunters

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Airborne (my baby daddy), Polar, and lladnar my side hoe

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I like cheese and mice like cheese me=rodent tbh

Denied

.Sean likes this
1 hour ago, Paparino Jaywell said:

In-Game Name: Marcus Stanley 

Timezone: Pacific Time

Hours on Arma 3: http://imgur.com/a/FA4yK 

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Vortex Mafia, Exiled Hunters.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Lladnar, Airborne, Monkeysz

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I can solo cap cartels at 5 am like a rat ;). Including Turfs.

Denied

Cougar. and .Sean like this
On 8/1/2016 at 2:38 PM, cgxkillzz said:

In-Game Name: cG_x_KiLLZz

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, WGS, Lucky 13, Exiled Hunters

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Airborne (my baby daddy), Polar, and lladnar my side hoe

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I like cheese and mice like cheese me=rodent tbh

In-Game Name: Mr. Purple

Hours on Arma 3: 3,080

Previous Gangs: Ravenwood,Dark Horse military,WGS, and Spectrum 

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? AirBorne,Cassettes,Aaron,2good2loss, and bobby swagger

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I'm a good Shot, I know all the cartels and I'm a very experienced Player over all.

Edited by Mr.Purple
Cassettes, Billy, Polar and 1 other like this
53 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? AirBorne,Cassettes,Aaron,2good2loss, and bobby swagger

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I'm a good Shot, I know all the cartels and I'm a very experienced Player over all.

giphy.gif

Mr.Purple likes this

In-Game Name: Billy/ Billeh

Hours on Arma 3: 306

Previous Gangs: Succ, Vape Nashy Yall, Spectrum 

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? None

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I am a pretty good shot, I'm willing to learn anything to become a Rodent, and I always support my teammates

Edited by Billy

In-Game Name: iTzDatDevil

Timezone: Central Time

Hours on Arma 3: 469

Previous Gangs: Spectrum

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Airborne , Bobby Swagger

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? i comply to the team so everything goes the right way. Im an active player that supports what the gang is up 2

Edited by iTzDatDevil
1 hour ago, Billy said:

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I am a pretty good shot, I'm willing to learn anything to become a Rodent, and I always support my teammates

giphy.gif  There's your response Billy

In-Game Name: Octavio Hernandez

Timezone: Central

Hours on Arma 3: 237

Previous Gangs: Ran independent with Austin

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Austin

What Makes You Think You're A Rodent? I have several years of experience on Asylum, and I am skilled at rp and try to put it first in most situations. I also have experience in gang related things like group communication, robberies, and drug running.

Prime G 787 likes this
11 hours ago, Billy said:

11 hours ago, iTzDatDevil said:

In-Game Name: iTzDatDevil

Timezone: Central Time

Hours on Arma 3: 469

Previous Gangs: Spectrum

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Airborne , Bobby Swagger

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? i comply to the team so everything goes the right way. Im an active player that supports what the gang is up 2

DENIED

12 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

12 hours ago, Amir Orange said:

In-Game Name: Mr. Orange

Hours on Arma 3: 1,024

Previous Gangs: WGS, Spectrum, FaZe

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? AirBorne, Cassettes, 2good2lose, and Bobby swagger

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I'm a good team player, love to kill, and not a bad shot.

Accepted Teamspeak will be sent in a private message Sorry For the late response

Edited by Monkeysz

In-Game Name: Mr.Ty

Timezone: CEST

Hours on Arma 3: 1796 hrs

Previous Gangs: WGS,Faze,Spectrum,Imperium

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Mr.Purple ,Mr.Orange,AirBorne,Cassetts and Bobby swagger

3 minutes ago, tyhugtfr said:

In-Game Name: Mr.Ty

Timezone: CEST

Hours on Arma 3: 1796 hrs

Previous Gangs: WGS,Faze,Spectrum,Imperium

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Mr.Purple ,Mr.Orange,AirBorne,Cassetts and Bobby swagger

Accepted Teamspeak will be sent in a private message

In-Game Name: Spade

Timezone: Eastern

Hours on Arma 3: 880 hours

Previous Gangs: White Glove Society, Ace of Spades, and Trident

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? I know alot of the people that used to be apart of the white glove society (Airborne, Cassetes, Bobby Swagger and 2good2loose) we did cartels together and banks when I was in wgs.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I Beleive I can benefit the gang with my experience on asylum, also I am a good shot, a good team player and I know all the cartel locations and have experience with them.

Edited by Spade
18 minutes ago, Spade said:

In-Game Name: Spade

Timezone: Eastern

Hours on Arma 3: 880 hours

Previous Gangs: White Glove Society, Ace of Spades, and Trident

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? I know alot of the people that used to be apart of the white glove society (Airborne, Cassetes, Bobby Swagger and 2good2loose) we did cartels together and banks when I was in wgs.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I Beleive I can benefit the gang with my experience on asylum, also I am a good shot, a good team player and I know all the cartel locations and have experience with them.

DENIED

In-Game Name: Huan Lee

Timezone: EST (US)

Hours on Arma 3: dbaaea513d32d93a7bf5e2231cc355d0.png

Previous Gangs: Spectrum, WGS, Area 51, Vyper, Noodle Shop Mafia (s4 and how I got my name), and a lot more I can't remember.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Cassettes, airborne, 2good2loose, Bobby Swagger, Dangles, Morales

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I participate in and have experience in gang cartels, banks, turfs, and I enjoy having fun, and would like to be in an active gang. I've been told I'm a good shot, and if I do get accepted, I cannot play until August 13th, at about 2:00 PM EST

In-Game Name: Maric the Saxophone Guy

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time 

Hours on Arma 3: 803 hours

Hours on Asylum: 700 hours

Money in Asylum: $950,000

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Spectrum, Wolfs, Retribution, Bolsheviks, The Continental Army, The Brotherhood, etc.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Mr.Orange, llandar, Mr.Purple, 2good2lose, Cassettes, etc.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? The thing that makes me a rodent is I am one to not play by honor or fairness. I like to take every advantage I can get. I like to fight gang wars, and nothing makes me more happy then to see myself and others get a higher war rating. I also have experience with fighting cartels robbing the bank of altis, and doing prison breaks, but I need to work out my callouts for certain cartels. As well, if your in a tight situation I am willing to come and help out, even if I know it's a suicide mission.

Edited by Maric
2 hours ago, Maxwell Santos said:

In-Game Name: Huan Lee

Timezone: EST (US)

Hours on Arma 3: dbaaea513d32d93a7bf5e2231cc355d0.png

Previous Gangs: Spectrum, WGS, Area 51, Vyper, Noodle Shop Mafia (s4 and how I got my name), and a lot more I can't remember.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Cassettes, airborne, 2good2loose, Bobby Swagger, Dangles, Morales

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I participate in and have experience in gang cartels, banks, turfs, and I enjoy having fun, and would like to be in an active gang. I've been told I'm a good shot, and if I do get accepted, I cannot play until August 13th, at about 2:00 PM EST

42 minutes ago, Maric said:

In-Game Name: Maric the Saxophone Guy

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time 

Hours on Arma 3: 803 hours

Hours on Asylum: 700 hours

Money in Asylum: $950,000

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Spectrum, Wolfs, Retribution, Bolsheviks, The Continental Army, The Brotherhood, etc.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Mr.Orange, llandar, Mr.Purple, 2good2lose, Cassettes, etc.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? The thing that makes me a rodent is I am one to not play by honor or fairness. I like to take every advantage I can get. I like to fight gang wars, and nothing makes me more happy then to see myself and others get a higher war rating. I also have experience with fighting cartels robbing the bank of altis, and doing prison breaks, but I need to work out my callouts for certain cartels. As well, if your in a tight situation I am willing to come and help out, even if I know it's a suicide mission.

DENIED

In-Game Name:Dylan

Timezone:EST

Previous Gangs: 64 bit crusaders, BlackWing PMC

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? dont know anyone personally, talked to sparky.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? i want to become a rodent because i want to improve myself and possibly improve others and help the gang out as much as possible. i have played arma 2 as well, not just arma 3.

On 05/08/2016 at 2:26 PM, Dylannn said:

In-Game Name:Dylan

Timezone:EST

Previous Gangs: 64 bit crusaders, BlackWing PMC

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? dont know anyone personally, talked to sparky.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? i want to become a rodent because i want to improve myself and possibly improve others and help the gang out as much as possible. i have played arma 2 as well, not just arma 3.

Denied

Application Format

In-Game Name: Manu Chao, Pedro Navaja

Timezone: Atlantic Time -4

Hours on Arma 3: 690

Previous Gangs: Latin Kings, Sicarios 

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? AuricNigthmare, Consuela, Bobby Swagger "Ingame"

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Im a Turf Rat will hold our organizations interests and killing is my will!

bigjohn561 and Prime G 787 like this
10 hours ago, angel62990 said:

Application Format

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Im a Turf Rat will hold our organizations interests and killing is my will!

Prime G 787 and Polar like this
21 hours ago, angel62990 said:

Application Format

+1