RIP

Pentax

As already said in the title, Recruitment for US is open. We are looking for people who are active, interested in fights, have decent knowledge of how to fight cartels and are at least 17 years old. If you're interested look at the main topic for the application format, fill it up and post it. Good luck to everyone applying.

explicit likes this

- What is your in-game name?Zurph

- How old are you?17

- Where are you from?United states/ AL TImezone: CTZ

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)https://gyazo.com/37520c160c63e46054be7fbb2a8dd89d

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? I was in rebel Dept. I left because after playing with them for around a month, maybe a little longer. outstanding players they just seem really toxic. personally i thought they where not that toxic but allot of other gangs did not like them.Couple people told me that i should join Encore because the members are Experienced, really good shots, and are not toxic.

- Why do you think we should accept you?Experienced player, i seem to know what i am doing. decent shot, i know how to fight cartels and i really think i could be a helpful player.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you?Eli, CarbonEvolution 

Edited by Zurph
Shepurd likes this
23 minutes ago, Zurph said:

- What is your in-game name?Zurph

- How old are you?17

- Where are you from?United states/ AL 

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)https://gyazo.com/37520c160c63e46054be7fbb2a8dd89d

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? I was in rebel Dept. I left because after playing with them for around a month, maybe a little longer. outstanding players they just seem really toxic. personally i thought they where not that toxic but allot of other gangs did not like them.Couple people told me that i should join Encore because the members are Experienced, really good shots, and are not toxic.

- Why do you think we should accept you?Experienced player, i seem to know what i am doing. decent shot, i know how to fight cartels and i really think i could be a helpful player.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you?Eli, CarbonEvolution 

Accepted for trial. TS info sent via private message.

Join the fight against the horde 

Edited by Axe
NotZurph and explicit like this

- What is your in-game name? Yenii

- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from? Texas, CST

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/f1305078ea8c07901425cf02bb67ba73

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) 

Evil Corporation(Disbanded) DHM( Left after a couple of weeks as Server 5 wasn't for me)

- Why do you think we should accept you? Been on Asylum for nearly a year now, I have experience in everything. I'm a CQB-mid range player. You guys seem to be a good group of players, and I'd like to be apart of that.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I don't know.

J1M likes this
Just now, Yenii said:

- What is your in-game name? Yenii

- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from? Texas, CST

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/f1305078ea8c07901425cf02bb67ba73

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) 

Evil Corporation(Disbanded) DHM( Left after a couple of weeks as Server 5 wasn't for me)

- Why do you think we should accept you? Been on Asylum for nearly a year now, I have experience in everything. I'm a CQB-mid range player. You guys seem to be a good group of players, and I'd like to be apart of that.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? I don't know.

Accepted for trial. TS info sent via private message.

- What is your in-game name? Apa-cheWarr

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? Michigan

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/07a70b4384ba6684bd60070bc4d5611b Most of that being asylum

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) Fukienese Dragons, Inovative, Valorious, Infinite, They were all disbanded

- Why do you think we should accept you? Im a very experienced asylum player looking for a gang to fight practically anything very confident shooter and always willing to gear up and fight, Been on asylum for about 2 years now.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Vlad, Maybe Eli

Nate likes this
51 minutes ago, Apache Warrior said:

- What is your in-game name? Apa-cheWarr

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? Michigan

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/07a70b4384ba6684bd60070bc4d5611b Most of that being asylum

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) Fukienese Dragons, Inovative, Valorious, Infinite, They were all disbanded

- Why do you think we should accept you? Im a very experienced asylum player looking for a gang to fight practically anything very confident shooter and always willing to gear up and fight, Been on asylum for about 2 years now.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Vlad, Maybe Eli

Accepted for Trial. TeamSpeak info sent via PM.

-What is your in-game name?

Pete

- How old are you?

- Where are you from?

NA (england)

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)

845690315463137e998fccfebe3b07c3.png

RED - Disbanded

Serenity - Disbanded

Instinct - aids

- Why do you think we should accept you? I'm a decent shot with good comms who knows how to enjoy the game. I also have a healthy bank account and get on with people quite well.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you?

Tom

Edited by pete
Quenton, explicit, Bry and 4 others like this

- What is your in-game name? Buck

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? Virginia

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 2000 and something at school right now can't screen shot

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) 1.Tunnel Snakes-I left  

- Why do you think we should accept you? Because I'm a pretty good shot I like to fight cartels and if you don't accept me it's fine 

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you?no

Edited by Gremlin
14 hours ago, Gremlin said:

- What is your in-game name? Buck

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? Virginia

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 2000 and something at school right now can't screen shot

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) Tunnel Snakes 

- Why do you think we should accept you? Because I'm a pretty good shot I like to fight cartels and if you don't accept me it's fine 

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you?no

Applicant changed his mind. Thanks for your interest. Good luck with whatever you're going to do next.

Edited by Pentax
Buck likes this

- What is your in-game name? Goyneyyy

- How old are you? 16

- Where are you from? UK, (GMT Time zone)

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 1,581 as of now (https://gyazo.com/ec07f4369bf1a31f59c000deb2857c11)

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) First gang was low tier named 3SAAS (3 stars and a sun) (Very old gang on server 5). Was a starting point to Asylum gang involvment and kick started my interest for this. I have also been in [AIA] (Altis Inteligence Agency), which was a higer tier gang which I left a week into being a member. My most recent gang was Infinite, which was the gang I feel was the highest tier I have been in and was enjoyable, but we recently disbanded; being the reason I am looking to join a new gang!

- Why do you think we should accept you? I have alot of experience within Asylum and its mechanics overall, but I have alot of experience in other servers such as wasteland and king of the hill, meaning I am good in both tactical and non-tactical situations. I feel I have a standard level of accuracy and I am good in intense scenarios.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Apache Warrior

I would just like to add that I know that you are looking for NA players but hoping you can make acceptions for another EU player,

Thanks for reading!

10 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

- How old are you? 16

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 1,581 as of now (https://gyazo.com/ec07f4369bf1a31f59c000deb2857c11)

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) First gang was low tier named 3SAAS (3 stars and a sun) (Very old gang on server 5). Was a starting point to Asylum gang involvment and kick started my interest for this. I have also been in [AIA] (Altis Inteligence Agency), which was a higer tier gang which I left a week into being a member. My most recent gang was Infinite, which was the gang I feel was the highest tier I have been in and was enjoyable, but we recently disbanded; being the reason I am looking to join a new gang!

- Why do you think we should accept you? I have alot of experience within Asylum and its mechanics overall, but I have alot of experience in other servers such as wasteland and king of the hill, meaning I am good in both tactical and non-tactical situations. I feel I have a standard level of accuracy and I am good in intense scenarios.

I would just like to add that I know that you are looking for NA players but hoping you can make acceptions for another EU player,

Thanks for reading!

Unfortunately our EU squad is full atm. Maybe next time, good luck with what you'll decide to do.

Edited by Pentax
45 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

- How old are you? 16

Thanks for reading!

Denied - Lack of Cartel Experience

Pippi likes this

- What is your in-game name? Haych

- How old are you? 20

- Where are you from? UK.
I play late times so usually around midday/peak for EST.

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 3,670 Hours.

MPrLk2H.png

Former leader of RED - Disbanded
Took a break for a couple weeks after the disbandment however i'm back and want to start fighting again.

- Why do you think we should accept you?

I have a lot of Altis Life experience. I know everything about Arma inside and out. I was one of the leaders of RED for over 11 months, I have a lot of experience in leading groups, setting up and executing different strategies etc...  I'm a reliable player with good comms,  i'm also a chill guy and a decent shot. I also have a healthy bank account.

Also been playing with Tom and Pete for over 5 months so you can say we have good chemistry between each-other.

I'm quite a good roleplayer, so I got that going for me. I'm also the last person you'll see being toxic in side, not sure if that's a good thing or bad here :D.

Tom, Pete and Explicit.

explicit, HardyBxoxo, Pippi and 1 other like this
14 minutes ago, Haych said:

- How old are you? 20

MPrLk2H.png

Took a break for a couple weeks after the disbandment however i'm back and want to start fighting again.

I have a lot of Altis Life experience. I know everything about Arma inside and out. I was one of the leaders of RED for over 11 months, I have a lot of experience in leading groups, setting up and executing different strategies etc...  I'm a reliable player with good comms,  i'm also a chill guy and a decent shot. I also have a healthy bank account.

Also been playing with Tom and Pete for over 5 months so you can say we have good chemistry between each-other.

I'm quite a good roleplayer, so I got that going for me. I'm also the last person you'll see being toxic in side, not sure if that's a good thing or bad here :D.

Tom, Pete and Explicit.

Accepted for Trial. TeamSpeak info sent via PM

- What is your in-game name? 

My in game name is Raider

- How old are you? 

I am 27

- Where are you from?

Montana

i have 1430 hrs of arma 3 played https://gyazo.com/2ad7399f82a6dbf64690f43f08505ec5

My name has always been raider i started on asylum about 2yrs ago with inovative also known as i clan after they left the server i was picked up by paradox and stuck with them for a long time after the gang died out i took a hiatus now i'm back and looking for a gang in need of a new brother in arms 

- Why do you think we should accept you? i am very experienced in tac comms as well as leadership skills and always try to stick to true rp and not to mention i'm not a bad shot.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? no i do not but a few admins could vouch for me due to the fact we were in the same gang

thank you for taking the time to review my app.

Edited by proven251
1 hour ago, Haych said:

- How old are you? 20

MPrLk2H.png

Tom, Pete and Explicit.

YES M888888888888888888888888888888

explicit likes this
6 hours ago, proven251 said:

- How old are you? 

I am 27

- Where are you from?

Montana

i have 1430 hrs of arma 3 played https://gyazo.com/2ad7399f82a6dbf64690f43f08505ec5

My name has always been raider i started on asylum about 2yrs ago with inovative also known as i clan after they left the server i was picked up by paradox and stuck with them for a long time after the gang died out i took a hiatus now i'm back and looking for a gang in need of a new brother in arms 

- Why do you think we should accept you? i am very experienced in tac comms as well as leadership skills and always try to stick to true rp and not to mention i'm not a bad shot.

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? no i do not but a few admins could vouch for me due to the fact we were in the same gang

Denied. Applied to 3 gangs at the same time, that tells me something.. Good luck to you.

Edited by Pentax
explicit and Pippi like this

- You have to be at least 17 years old (Exceptions can be made).  

- You have to be able to make money on your own. 

- Have experience in fighting Cartels. 

- Have experience in doing Bank/Federal Reserve/Prison break. 

- Have TeamSpeak and a microphone. 

- Be sufficient in talking/understanding English. 

- Have at least 1000 hours in Arma 3 (Exceptions can be made).

- What is your in-game name? PJ 

- How old are you?   20 years old

- Where are you from?   The Netherlands

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)  My hours are spread over two account due to me losing acces to my steam account once. Couldn't be bothered to wait for steam support to fix it so i bought another account of Arma.

2ec7cbfa9a8d23043e9a586db1c6489d.png 

51688dc92f7cfbefda21b3d6a6039152.png

Those two should add up to just over 3k hours, only like 500 of these hours were on asylum though. 

REDRUM -  Have been one of the leaders in this gang on asylum for as long as it lasted, on our old server I have been one of the leading members for 4 or 5 months I think. 

Instinct - Was a leader in here for a bit aswell since a lot of guys from RED went to this gang after RED disbanded. Didn't really like the recruitment policy and lost will to play arma so i took a break and stepped down as leader. Feel like playing again now, but not with the people in which got into Instinct while i was on my break. 

I am a very experienced player in terms of knowledge of the game and Altis itself.  Good at keeping comms and a decent shot. Had to adapt a lot to the asylum playstyle, but i got into it quite well after a bit of practice. I have good chemistry with Tom, Pete, Haych as I have been playing with them for a long time already. I've got stable enough economy to provide for myself I'm up for some good fights but mostly a lot of fun. 

Although I have been one of the leading people in both the gangs I have been in i'm not really a leader in the game itself.

Tom, Pete, Haych, Explicit.

I know recruitment for EU is closed at the moment but i figured I wanted to give it a try anyway. Thanks for you time and I hope to hear from you guys soon. 

Edited by PJ -
explicit, Vanilla Coke and Chau like this
22 hours ago, proven251 said:

- How old are you? 

I am 27

- Where are you from?

Montana

I'll let to our EU squad to decide what to do you with, good luck though.

Edited by Pentax
explicit likes this
22 hours ago, proven251 said:

- How old are you? 

I am 27

- Where are you from?

Montana

Denied 

explicit likes this
45 minutes ago, PJ - said:

- You have to be at least 17 years old (Exceptions can be made).  

- You have to be able to make money on your own. 

- Have experience in fighting Cartels. 

- Have experience in doing Bank/Federal Reserve/Prison break. 

- Have TeamSpeak and a microphone. 

- Be sufficient in talking/understanding English. 

- Have at least 1000 hours in Arma 3 (Exceptions can be made).

- What is your in-game name? PJ 

- How old are you?   20 years old

- Where are you from?   The Netherlands

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)  My hours are spread over two account due to me losing acces to my steam account once. Couldn't be bothered to wait for steam support to fix it so i bought another account of Arma.

2ec7cbfa9a8d23043e9a586db1c6489d.png 

51688dc92f7cfbefda21b3d6a6039152.png

Those two should add up to just over 3k hours, only like 500 of these hours were on asylum though. 

REDRUM -  Have been one of the leaders in this gang on asylum for as long as it lasted, on our old server I have been one of the leading members for 4 or 5 months I think. 

Instinct - Was a leader in here for a bit aswell since a lot of guys from RED went to this gang after RED disbanded. Didn't really like the recruitment policy and lost will to play arma so i took a break and stepped down as leader. Feel like playing again now, but not with the people in which got into Instinct while i was on my break. 

I am a very experienced player in terms of knowledge of the game and Altis itself.  Good at keeping comms and a decent shot. Had to adapt a lot to the asylum playstyle, but i got into it quite well after a bit of practice. I have good chemistry with Tom, Pete, Haych as I have been playing with them for a long time already. I've got stable enough economy to provide for myself I'm up for some good fights but mostly a lot of fun. 

Although I have been one of the leading people in both the gangs I have been in i'm not really a leader in the game itself.

Tom, Pete, Haych, Explicit.

I know recruitment for EU is closed at the moment but i figured I wanted to give it a try anyway. Thanks for you time and I hope to hear from you guys soon. 

Accepted for Trial. TeamSpeak info sent via PM  

Pippi and explicit like this

- What is your in-game name? Mr Sean Mc Vae

- How old are you? 23

- Where are you from? Michagan 

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have 467 climbing fast. Been playing 5-6 months , i only play asylum these days

http://gyazo.com/0f066a95bc3daae3481b3664093600fe

- Previous gangs? Infinite , Mr sean mc vae, gang disbanded.

- Why do you think we should accept you? Good with a mk1. Good sense of direction. Iv done cartels, federal reserve, banks and prison breaks. Im dedicated to helping out when needed. Donor level4!

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Apache warrior

1 hour ago, parish081092 said:

- What is your in-game name? Mr Sean Mc Vae

- How old are you? 23

- Where are you from? Michagan 

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have 467 climbing fast. Been playing 5-6 months , i only play asylum these days

http://gyazo.com/0f066a95bc3daae3481b3664093600fe

- Previous gangs? Infinite , Mr sean mc vae, gang disbanded.

- Why do you think we should accept you? Good with a mk1. Good sense of direction. Iv done cartels, federal reserve, banks and prison breaks. Im dedicated to helping out when needed. Donor level4!

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Apache warrior

Denied, lack of experience. Good luck on finding a gang