[Ă]Ascension Recruitment [S5] (DEAD MEME)

xgOzMwQ.jpg

[INFO]

We are a Server 5 gang that fights anyone that challenges us, we also have fun making money and rolling around in a group.

[Recruitment Requirements]

Knowledge of Cartels...

Following Orders

Active Player.

Financially Stable

Follow Server Rules.(Sorta)

Know how to shoot a gun.

[Application Format]

Previous Names:

Timezone:

Hours(Screenshot):

Previous Gangs:

Why are you interested in Joining:

What Can you contribute To The Gang:

Anyone who Could Vouch For You:

If you dont feel like posting an app on the forums, you can always PM an App to a leader.

Edited by Shugie Boogie
22 hours ago, drew0501 said:

Previous Names: Drew

Timezone:Central

Hours(Screenshot):http://imgur.com/a/6UCAs

Previous Gangs:Only on Olympus> I was in Tree and Z.

Why are you interested in Joining:I'm getting back into arma a you seem like a solid group

What Can you contribute To The Gang:Strong PVP kills aswell as my plesant company ;)

Anyone who Could Vouch For You:Me,Myself, and I.

Denied, good luck.

On 8/12/2016 at 9:41 AM, Shugie Boogie said:

[Application Format]

Previous Names: early

Timezone: pst

Hours on asylum: over 200

Previous Gangs: none

Why are you interested in Joining: to have a better time on asylum

What Can you contribute To The Gang: i can support in gang wars or be a pilot

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: maybe grizz

[Application Format]

Previous Names: early

Timezone: pst

Hours on asylum: over 200

Previous Gangs: none

Why are you interested in Joining: to have a better time on asylum

What Can you contribute To The Gang: i can support in gang wars or be a pilot

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: maybe grizz

Denied

Previous Names: Nr7Shadow, Nathan James, N.James

Timezone: central

Hours(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/a863ef8c443b4fc0f1da4ba1b1cf11ca

Previous Gangs: Imperium,Unity,Infinity, People Republic of Tano!

Why are you interested in Joining: The reason I'm interested In Ascension is because they are very active and I want to join an active gang and fight cartels together as a well coordinated team. All of the members seem like they know what they are doing and are very mature about things. I can take care of my self. I'am well financed and I have great knowledge over the cartels. 

}{

What Can you contribute To The Gang: I can contribute knowledge of cartels and maturity into Acension. I work well with other people. I like to work as a team. I'am very active on asylum. I have 2459 hours on record. I'am organized as into calling barrings and potions of the enemy's. I'am very aware about my age don't let if think differently about me. I'am very mature about my age. I do follow orders well that will not be a problem.

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: Negative

Thanks - N.James

Turtle Burtle likes this

Previous Names: J^mima, Kermit

Timezone: CET 

Hours(Screenshot):   8b471d9fbc6b0f21094282131a387082.png

Previous Gangs: Primitive, Imperium

I've fought you guys alot on Tanoa and it's always been a blast and been respective fights, I have recently upgraded my rig and it's no longer freezing my arma for 2 secs whenever I aim / shoot. I know how to use a gun, I am well familiar with ArmA weaponry / vehicles, I know all about turfs and cartels. Hit me up with a chance :)

What Can you contribute To The Gang: I can contribute capping turfs / cartels, I can financially support members of the gang if sometimes required. I can also help with leading a operation if required, and I can bring vehicles.

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: TheDrunkenSoldier if he's still in.

Turtle Burtle likes this
6 hours ago, OG Kermit said:

Previous Names: J^mima, Kermit

Timezone: CET 

Hours(Screenshot):   8b471d9fbc6b0f21094282131a387082.png

Previous Gangs: Primitive, Imperium

I've fought you guys alot on Tanoa and it's always been a blast and been respective fights, I have recently upgraded my rig and it's no longer freezing my arma for 2 secs whenever I aim / shoot. I know how to use a gun, I am well familiar with ArmA weaponry / vehicles, I know all about turfs and cartels. Hit me up with a chance :)

What Can you contribute To The Gang: I can contribute capping turfs / cartels, I can financially support members of the gang if sometimes required. I can also help with leading a operation if required, and I can bring vehicles.

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: TheDrunkenSoldier if he's still in

Accepted as trial

20 hours ago, (SS)Sgt M.Blackwater said:

Previous Names: Nr7Shadow, Nathan James, N.James

Timezone: central

Hours(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/a863ef8c443b4fc0f1da4ba1b1cf11ca

Previous Gangs: Imperium,Unity,Infinity, People Republic of Tano!

Why are you interested in Joining: The reason I'm interested In Ascension is because they are very active and I want to join an active gang and fight cartels together as a well coordinated team. All of the members seem like they know what they are doing and are very mature about things. I can take care of my self. I'am well financed and I have great knowledge over the cartels. 

}{

What Can you contribute To The Gang: I can contribute knowledge of cartels and maturity into Acension. I work well with other people. I like to work as a team. I'am very active on asylum. I have 2459 hours on record. I'am organized as into calling barrings and potions of the enemy's. I'am very aware about my age don't let if think differently about me. I'am very mature about my age. I do follow orders well that will not be a problem.

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: Negative

Thanks - N.James

Accepted as trial

Previous Names: Bojanglezzz

Timezone: EST

Hours(Screenshot): 520

Previous Gangs: Imperium

Why are you interested in Joining: Fun group of guys and always gave good fights on S5- been playing w a few of you a little bit and I'm interested and joining

What Can you contribute To The Gang: Good Times & decent shot. Down for whatever, always looking to fight or fuck around.

Anyone who Could Vouch For You: Played a little w Kriz Shan & Newfie on KOTH but grizz too I guess 

Turtle Burtle and Term like this