Heroin Field Clutch

Amazing what you can accomplish with a potato aim, SPAR, CSATs, and a combat helmet. Overall it was a good engagement even though we didn't get to process the bad guys. For those curious in the audience there was an Offroad, Box Truck and the HEMTT we able to secure afterwards when back-up arrived. 

This is my first time actually posting my own vid with Premiere Pro so I was dabbling some of the tools on there.

Kudos to Cadet Alyster for being my Battle Buddy and meat shield during this situation. 

Edited by Cobra
Rag, |Cam| and Bizzy like this
1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Why did that cadet have a backpack?

Drugs are heavy man, we needed the space...

Honestly I never found out why he had a backpack, it was bugging me as well. Maybe to hold his lunch box? 

13 minutes ago, White said:

You can reload by pressing R and you can use Combat pase by pressing C. I have aids from watching you.

Lulz nah d00d scroll wheel and sprintz for dayz!

37 minutes ago, White said:

And turn adaptive crosshair off 

Isn't adaptive more for peeking though? Sorry, I really don't dabble in rebel gameplay. How does adaptive work in a CQC setting in an open field? 

19 minutes ago, Reapered said:

"You're either a god or you're hacking"

I was rolling my eyes since all I did was jog in circles and spray. Honestly, he had point about how I should of been dead in that engagement. I was just lucky their aim, guns, and gameplay was crappier than mine. Plus, these CSATs really do wonders. 

Edited by Cobra
59 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Isn't adaptive more for peeking though? Sorry, I really don't dabble in rebel gameplay. How does adaptive work in a CQC setting in an open field? 

I was rolling my eyes since all I did was jog in circles and spray. Honestly, he had point about how I should of been dead in that engagement. I was just lucky their aim, guns, and gameplay was crappier than mine. Plus, these CSATs really do wonders. 

I would say adaptive crosshair is a player preference, mainly due to me getting 1500 hours into the game to then be told by @McLovin' and @Bleach4dinner that it can be changed, adaptive crosshair is seen as more of a cqc crosshair were as non adaptive crosshair is used for peeking and longer ranged combat 

1 hour ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

I would say adaptive crosshair is a player preference, mainly due to me getting 1500 hours into the game to then be told by @McLovin' and @Bleach4dinner that it can be changed, adaptive crosshair is seen as more of a cqc crosshair were as non adaptive crosshair is used for peeking and longer ranged combat 

If you're good you turn it off. You don't use thst shit unless you have 5 hours on arma. @Cobra

Edited by White