New Pyrgos Police HQ

I was leaving the police HQ today and noted how bland it seemed and how long it has been there. I thought to myself.. what possible location could it be moved to? And I looked over to where the prison used to be and the lightbulb f***ing exploded! What if the police HQ was moved to where the old prison was. They could build an official police dock for their boats and even use the extra land for a gun range even? The possibilities are endless!?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by John O'Reilly
BioHazard and Revenant like this

Solution make blocking the bridge exploiting and can use a HMMT on the island or mainland to block. Create fair game for both also make it the same way as kavala HQ instant re spawn most of the time (little to no wait time to re spawn there), Another use for that island could be a cartel type of thing with a room with multiple cabinets (this is what I want not what should be done) and in those cabinets is drug cartel cuts oil cartel cuts all the physical cuts such as drugs or excess money when you don't have arms to buy guns etc.. I'll make a post later to elaborate on the idea but the trick about it would be you need to own all the cartels and the money and drugs would be dirty hence needing to sell them at rebel 

@bamf is putting the new "siezed items" event there. Where you will be able to fight off waves of cops to get back some of the items that have been siezed for the entire restart. He is working slowly but surely on it that is why the new sieze item into cop cars and then HQ's has been implemented. 

I don't know what I am talking about just a wild guess but that suggestion sounded great for some more end game content.

DreamC and BioHazard like this
On 10/12/2016 at 11:01 PM, Dr. TickleButts said:

problem I see with it: 1 bad way in/out. Really easy for rebels to camp that long bridge for when cops are bringing in suspects.

It's already close to impossible without a quick reaction to rescue detainees as it is so that shouldn't be an issue

Edited by O/|/|3GA
4 hours ago, O/|/|3GA said:

It's already close to impossible without a quick reaction to rescue detainees as it is so that shouldn't be an issue

How is it not a problem? RP wise, it should be really impossible to "rescue" detainees, just like irl. By placing the HQ there, all rebels have to do is block the bridge camp with 7.62, from anywhere near that area (keep in mind there are ton of places where they can be positioned) and kill the cops, as we would be too close to HQ we most likely would not be able to spawn at it.

23 minutes ago, Dr. TickleButts said:

How is it not a problem? RP wise, it should be really impossible to "rescue" detainees, just like irl. By placing the HQ there, all rebels have to do is block the bridge camp with 7.62, from anywhere near that area (keep in mind there are ton of places where they can be positioned) and kill the cops, as we would be too close to HQ we most likely would not be able to spawn at it.

I believe I remember the cops being the first to complain about server balance a long ass time ago when they got raped by big gangs all day.