Arma 3 Montage #1

Just now, william said:

are u a retard?

You were shit in FSA too, I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Just now, Vulcan said:

It was clearly you trying to roast us, and I literally don't give a shit about what you said, so stop talking about this and stick to the thread subject, otherwise, kindly leave the thread, ty.

06b59e75e5fa0d05eb61bbef946250bd.png

Just now, Vulcan said:

Yet you fucking kids don't even fight cartels on your own server, and get wiped everytime you actually do, gtfo you irrelevant kid.

You keep talking about FSA members getting wiped.

First, no one fights on server 2, we have 101st who para-jump out of helicopters into combat or take a boat.

Second, if you're going to sit here and make fun of FSA for them getting wiped at a cartel, do it to someone who was there. Because I haven't logged into the servers for more then 15 minutes for like 3 weeks?

20 minutes ago, Apci said:

I mean as gang INS might not be the best, but they're all just friends having fun. and they're still improving everyday becoming better and it's really fun to play wiith them. And i'm not sure if Churu, Vulcan and especially Nightfury cant shoot but let it be, you'r big boy here I guess :)

I hope your monday is better after watching this, bring some happiness into your life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJZYnrsnr2E

Don't understand why people need to shit talk someones skill...on a gaming forum. Do they not understand that people don't always play for a competitive aspect but, more for fun. I mean shit... sometimes I just have to assume they got nothing better to do in their lives except play asylum.

Asides from all the negativity, Good montage/shots, had fun watching(unlike most trade kill montages).

Apci likes this
34 minutes ago, Goldy said:

@W00bzy you really think you are going to win an argument with the guy that cried to goku for about 2 to 3 hours lmao. Vulcan is a special kind of stupid.

Omg, look whos talking, you literally get raped by an sdar everytime you do a cartel and you're the worst player in Tenacity, get out of my thread kid and go suck woozy, love it when the bellends stick up for each other

Edited by Vulcan
12 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

Omg, look whos talking, you literally get raped by an sdar everytime you do a cartel and you're the worst player in Tenacity, get out of my thread kid and go suck woozy, love it when the bellends stick up for each other

1 minute ago, Vulcan said:

if you're going to talk shit, then take it somewhere else, I want this thread to be kept positive.

:frog:

Edited by Bleach4dinner
Goldy and Mate like this
2 hours ago, Vulcan said:

I'm sorry that after you get wiped for the 4th time you decide to come back with just an sdar and no one expects it because 80% of your shit gang just logs off. Also, agreeing with someone = sucking them?!?!?!?

W00bzy likes this