I remember

BrutaL

back in the day when montages were special

all i see is the same old cunts posting new 'montages'

they are suppose to show the best kills, the unreal shit.. the shit that makes you go wooah

not every fucking kill you get on this shit fucking game ffs come on

completely makes a mockery of what a proper montage should be, every single montage looks fucking identical

run up east rocks bam bam get kills.. it's the same fucking shit!!  JUST STOP, people only comment cause you are 'popular' no one actually likes them

do something impressive. ffs

I wanna see some like a Prowler jumping off a mountain with people blazing guns getting kills then they do a nice drift, jump out of the car start blazing MK200 and other machine guns getting kills, throwing grenades and getting headshots. Then people jumping from helicopters with suicide vests. You know something cool like that.

Ghouh, Roy, Zelthius and 3 others like this
Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

I wanna see some like a Prowler jumping off a mountain with people blazing guns getting kills then they do a nice drift, jump out of the car start blazing MK200 and other machine guns getting kills, throwing grenades and getting headshots. Then people jumping from helicopters with suicide vests. You know something cool like that.

exactly

that's what a montage should be

those insane kills you get, not the same old same old

6 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

people just need to take notes from my montage

47 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

Who the fuck cares, if you don't like watching montages, don't fucking watch them. It's a video game, if someone wants to make a montage there within their right to do it. Stop crying.

P.S go watch my montages: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_1GmAj_DPEXGUkNVFKgqfA

:kappa:

bot, ddint even have to watch it and i know its shit

BrutaL, Tiger and DreamC like this

The quality of clips now compared to then is much better. What was fun about watching people not know combat stance and hard peak in a Deerstand for 10 seconds at a time?

The issue with montages now is that people think they need to use Cinematics. Don't use cinematics if you don't know how to make them look good, its not needed, it just looks good when done right. 2 bitrate 30 fps of you panning across Arms with parkinsons doesn't make for good viewing

Also Ollie advertising he's montage? why not, go watch the favourite one i've made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mwz5P6AqQY . Soon hit 4k views 

pete, Apci and Tiger like this
10 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

my next montage has me kick flipping an ifrit upside down so I can decamp out on the right side to kill someone

DreamC likes this