Kidnapping high level officers

16 minutes ago, RexProcer said:

Is there a mechanic where we are able to get ransoms if we kidnap, say, a lieutenant?  I mean, obviously no one is going to pay any of their own money, but is there something for this?  Or is it basically "drop your gear," and RP purposes?  Thanks.

If you attempt to kidnap me you will get the justice of a 7.62 FMJ bullet in your skull

Edited by Norwegianviking
Just now, RexProcer said:

Is there a mechanic where we are able to get ransoms if we kidnap, say, a lieutenant?  I mean, obviously no one is going to pay any of their own money, but is there something for this?  Or is it basically "drop your gear," and RP purposes?  Thanks.

No mechanic, but its not unusual for someone to kidnap a cop and then contact the police about ransom.

You just have to be reasonable with your ransom request, and give good rp to the cops and you may get it.

25 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

No mechanic, but its not unusual for someone to kidnap a cop and then contact the police about ransom.

You just have to be reasonable with your ransom request, and give good rp to the cops and you may get it.

Also be prepared to kidnap multiple cops since they don't have to rp. Last time I had a LT he instantly tabbed out and went afk for the entire duration. 

Kettles likes this
28 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Also be prepared to kidnap multiple cops since they don't have to rp. Last time I had a LT he instantly tabbed out and went afk for the entire duration. 

Cadets are even doing this now. He was responding to a bank by himself. I landed next to him and he told me to get out of the heli followed by 30 9mm bullets at my tail rotor. I got out, downed and restrained him. After we had him for about 5 minutes we were like, are you there why aren't you talking. He was like, oh sorry I was just finishing my chicken. I just think it is crazy how the cops are allowed to do shit like that no matter what rank they hold

5 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Cadets are even doing this now. He was responding to a bank by himself. I landed next to him and he told me to get out of the heli followed by 30 9mm bullets at my tail rotor. I got out, downed and restrained him. After we had him for about 5 minutes we were like, are you there why aren't you talking. He was like, oh sorry I was just finishing my chicken. I just think it is crazy how the cops are allowed to do shit like that no matter what rank they hold

they're not allowed to do that, it's fail RP

they absolutely must RP with you

if you kidnap anyone higher than a corporal, you will get their gear 99.9% of the time

2 minutes ago, massi said:

they're not allowed to do that, it's fail RP

they absolutely must RP with you

if you kidnap anyone higher than a corporal, you will get their gear 99.9% of the time

Ya it is bullshit imo. If he is learning to just afk whenever he gets kidnapped, something needs to change. Ya we wanted his gear but I mean it is just cadet gear. j was just pretty shocked that he was like that only being on his third day lol

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

yea a lot of people who get kidnapped think of it as a pain when they should look at it as an RP opportunity.  I don't mind getting kidnapped, but if the person just get me and says drop your gear, don't exspect much out of me... but if the kidnappers are willing to RP ill do it as long as they have me

Olivia and Mike Stmria like this
2 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

He lost he's skills, never able to kidnap anyone anymore

Don't make me come out of retirement.

I will flashbang you until your eyes bleed and your ears fall off. I will put a bucket on your head and make you forget your own name. I will Role play with you for so long you will have a multi personality disorder. I will kidnap you so much you will have to leave the APD out of total embarrassment. I will tell you the best dad jokes, so you will be forced to tell your friends, RUINING your social life.

your next response will be the deciding factor if you live or die, choose carefully you androgynous antelope. 

DreamC likes this
Just now, Alec-I said:

I will flashbang you until your eyes bleed and your ears fall off. I will put a bucket on your head and make you forget your own name. I will Role play with you for so long you will have a multi personality disorder. I will kidnap you so much you will have to leave the APD out of total embarrassment. I will tell you the best dad jokes, so you will be forced to tell your friends, RUINING your social life.

your next response will be the deciding factor if you live or die, choose carefully you androgynous antelope. 

Im on s2 with the name Tupac

Leap likes this
On 11/19/2016 at 5:55 PM, Alec-I said:

Just don't throw the wrong grenades, right @Jessie Slaughter?

On 11/19/2016 at 4:05 PM, Goldy said:

I feel like RP was for the most part forgotten about on Asylum a long time ago.

On 19/11/2016 at 9:36 PM, Budbringer said:

On 19/11/2016 at 10:05 PM, Goldy said:

As a reminder to all, the 'inappropriate RP' IA charge has been recently changed to 'inappropriate/fail RP'. This means people can now face points should they go AFK whilst being kidnapped. :) 

Olivia likes this