Fort Altis  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Just idea but i think it would be awesome to implement a place or a "Fort" where any weapons, tainted money, illegal drugs, illegal vehicles, gold bars, or dirty money would be stored after they have been seized by the APD. Design it somewhat like a Federal Reserve or bank where you'd have to lock pick or drill your way into the vaults and the civs or rebels would be able to take back the illegal stuff that's being stored in the APD evidence locker from each restart. It would make civs and or rebels feel like that have a fighting chance to fight back for the stuff they've paid for, lost, or crafted and make the APD make sure stuff stays off the streets as well as enhance game play for all parties involved. If implemented it could be great feature that Asylum could use to keep the player base happy and draw new and old players back to the servers. Just put yes or no in the Poll below.

• Yes
    • No

Just idea but i think it would be awesome to implement a place or a "Fort" where any weapons, tainted money, illegal drugs, illegal vehicles, gold bars, or dirty money would be stored after they have been seized by the APD. Design it somewhat like a Federal Reserve or bank where you'd have to lock pick or drill your way into the vaults and the civs or rebels would be able to take back the illegal stuff that's being stored in the APD evidence locker from each restart. It would make civs and or rebels feel like that have a fighting chance to fight back for the stuff they've paid for, lost, or crafted and make the APD make sure stuff stays off the streets as well as enhance game play for all parties involved. If implemented it could be great feature that Asylum could use to keep the player base happy and draw new and old players back to the servers. Just put yes or no in the Poll below.

Dom, Tiger and Term like this

why are we discussing this like its a brand new idea... am I the only one that realizes this gets recommended every fawking week?

Edit : AXE I read all comments after , glade to see someone else realizes this. 

all this is, is the same idea that has been brought up  very very very many times , just with a different name.  FORT? like I build that shit with pillows in my living room.  it has been called evidence locker, evidence room, yada yada. 

Edited by KillZone
Heidelberg likes this
5 hours ago, KillZone said:

why are we discussing this like its a brand new idea... am I the only one that realizes this gets recommended every fawking week?

Edit : AXE I read all comments after , glade to see someone else realizes this. 

all this is, is the same idea that has been brought up  very very very many times , just with a different name.  FORT? like I build that shit with pillows in my living room.  it has been called evidence locker, evidence room, yada yada. 

Ya like with pillows and blankets. I guess Fort Knox is made with pillows and blankets too. My bad.

7 hours ago, Leap said:

Wellllllllllllllll- I went through until the @Nathans post to see how many times it has actually been posted. I may have missed some because I went by the titles.  

And @Dredge tell @Clockwerk that you lifted that one ban that gave me cop points so I can tell people I am white listed but still not play cop.

Hmm sorry I don't read everything in the suggestion feed back forum. Clearly you and axe do. 

35 minutes ago, Clockwerk said:

Hmm sorry I don't read everything in the suggestion feed back forum. Clearly you and axe do. 

its not about reading all suggestions, its just we rember these, once something gets suggested so many times it sticks with you, im not here saying this is a bad idea, because it isn't , I like it.  im just here saying it has been suggested more times than I can count on 2 hands.

52 minutes ago, KillZone said:

its not about reading all suggestions, its just we rember these, once something gets suggested so many times it sticks with you, im not here saying this is a bad idea, because it isn't , I like it.  im just here saying it has been suggested more times than I can count on 2 hands.

Im about to shoot you out of your heli again as well as your gang m8 fam