Cartel cap

I bet there has been some suggestions about this before, i haven't read them, but i write as an annoyed normal civilian, so the thing is that i wonder where is the balance on having 1 mega huge gang like FSA on the server that is online 24/7 (literally) because sometimes i have woke up and checked the players online and there is always like 2 or 3 min online, even when there is 10 people on the server. so this makes the game really reduced to smaller gangs or lone wolves, we have tried taking any cartel (as they are almost 24/7 belonging to fsa) and we only succeeded like once or twice in weeks, im not saying that if you are a big gang, you dont deserve big rewards. but i think this should come with a balance, a kind of cap (like turf cap), a gang holding 4 cartels 22 hours a day because there are at least 8 members online, its really crazy. i am in server (#2)

It's called motivation. Becuase of FSA taking full control of server #2, you'll want to one day beat them probably and that gets you into gang life. Don't complain about them ruling the server fight them and make them lose the server. To many of them? Well, then just get better or recruit more people from Kavala and train them.

Rag likes this

As someone you have been running into at cartels this is what i notice:

You are either alone capping without any propper equipment

Or you are attempting to attack a contested cartel in such a stupid way as in... flying in with a humingbird and autohovering in the middle.

Cartels is end game content for gangs, groups that are commited to fight for it. If you are a civilian or alone, stay out.. if you want to get them and be a rebel join a gang that fights for it in groups.

FudgeR and Assert like this

Cartels are an activity intended for big gangs. If you are a lone wolf, or in a gang with only 2-3 other people, then you're probably never going to find yourself in possession of a cartel for longer than an hour.

And that's the way it should be. If you want cartels, then join a decent sized gang and fight for them.

Tiger likes this

From someone that has asked people to make gangs on server 2 I will say this. I used to be career cop. Yes it could be frustraiting to see a mega gang like FSA active at all hours becasue they have people from all over the world. The real thing is that, no one creates gangs in server 2 (and 1 I think) because of the very big and dominants gangs, they don't want to risk stuff. In order to be a big gang and get knowed you need to risk stuff, you need to pull Ifrits, get loadouts, get to know the places and how to push. You dont alwasy need to get that 7.62 or the carrier lite. As you learn to fight start using a backpack and a Katiba, remember to have your medical ready, If you die, come back, fight them. FSA is so dominant becasue no one fights them, and when people do it's a great experience for both of them.

27 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

From someone that has asked people to make gangs on server 2 I will say this. I used to be career cop. Yes it could be frustraiting to see a mega gang like FSA active at all hours becasue they have people from all over the world. The real thing is that, no one creates gangs in server 2 (and 1 I think) because of the very big and dominants gangs, they don't want to risk stuff. In order to be a big gang and get knowed you need to risk stuff, you need to pull Ifrits, get loadouts, get to know the places and how to push. You dont alwasy need to get that 7.62 or the carrier lite. As you learn to fight start using a backpack and a Katiba, remember to have your medical ready, If you die, come back, fight them. FSA is so dominant becasue no one fights them, and when people do it's a great experience for both of them.

That was beautifully said Mike:D