Korean Street Gang Recruitment- S1 [Open]

Sheydog

Name:Metal_Fox

Timezone:CST

Hours(screenshot):Steam added

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: Strategic monetary gain tactics, Overnight hours (I often play on the server 8+ hours a day), Medic, Chopper, Co-op Friendly and my grandma says I'm cool.

Previous Gangs: Kings of Altis (Shabby low level trigger happy gang)

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang:Because i want to be sheydog when I grow up.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: N/A

Are you with the APD:No

16 hours ago, Metal Fox said:

Name:Metal_Fox

Timezone:CST

Hours(screenshot):Steam added

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: Strategic monetary gain tactics, Overnight hours (I often play on the server 8+ hours a day), Medic, Chopper, Co-op Friendly and my grandma says I'm cool.

Previous Gangs: Kings of Altis (Shabby low level trigger happy gang)

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang:Because i want to be sheydog when I grow up.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: N/A

Are you with the APD:No

1 hour ago, COLEHOLT14 said:

Name: Cole

Timezone: EST

Hours(screenshot) : 602 https://gyazo.com/4642e8e3aec6cabf594202336574f8ac

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: I have leadership skills from running my own gang back in the day. I enjoy precision sniping and assassinating people who mess with me or my fellow gang members. I know how cartels work and I work well with others to gain tactical advantages over the enemy. 

Previous Gangs: Booty hole bandits, Crimson Wolves

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: Ive seen them around a lot and they seem like a kick ass gang and they dominate a lot of the turf and cartels 

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Dont know anyone in the gang well enough

Are you with the APD: No

Both DENIED. Good luck on finding gangs dudes.

Edited by HunnarisHere

Name: jayd99

Timezone: Mountain-Central

Hours(screenshot):(It says 400ish but its actually around 700, my hours got reset cause I got a new steam with Arma on it a while back)   http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854418375

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: I will be on constantly ready to dispatch funds to help further the gang's economy and make KSG a more prominent name. I have been in several high tier gangs, I know how cartels work, I am a great pilot, I have experience with shooting and know how to handle myself in a combat situation. I have most vehicles except I am missing an orcha rn. I have 475k, 2 houses, and some weapons stockpiled. ( I have discord, ts, Skype all set up too in case you were wondering.)

Previous Gangs: (All of these are older gangs from like 3 months ago)Jimmy Turnup, Synergy Temp(Didn't like them), Rouge, Black Pearl.

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: I have a few friends in it and I see you guys doing a lot of cartels and raids so I figured I could add to your gang and contribute experience, tons of time, and a whole lot of A for Effort.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Stephen, and Ussad.

Are you with the APD: No, but I plan on applying soon.

Valencia likes this
1 minute ago, jayd991 said:

Name: jayd99

Timezone: Mountain-Central

Hours(screenshot):(It says 400ish but its actually around 700, my hours got reset cause I got a new steam with Arma on it a while back)   http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854418375

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: I will be on constantly ready to dispatch funds to help further the gang's economy and make KSG a more prominent name. I have been in several high tier gangs, I know how cartels work, I am a great pilot, I have experience with shooting and know how to handle myself in a combat situation. I have most vehicles except I am missing an orcha rn. I have 475k, 2 houses, and some weapons stockpiled. ( I have discord, ts, Skype all set up too in case you were wondering.)

Previous Gangs: (All of these are older gangs from like 3 months ago)Jimmy Turnup, Synergy Temp(Didn't like them), Rouge, Black Pearl.

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: I have a few friends in it and I see you guys doing a lot of cartels and raids so I figured I could add to your gang and contribute experience, tons of time, and a whole lot of A for Effort.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Stephen, and Ussad.

Are you with the APD: No, but I plan on applying soon.

Accepted for recruit, ts will be sent

Edited by Hayden Dixon
2 hours ago, George said:

Name: George

Hours(screenshot): 3400

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: Im a good shot

Previous Gangs: Alot

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: Cool people and sick memes

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Hayden Dickson

Are you with the APD: Hell yea

+1!!!

Just now, George said:

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: Cool people and sick memes

Just now, George said:

+1

Just now, George said:

acepted as trile, add me on skype to join group call.

welcom to gang

Revenant likes this

Name: Alexander march

Hours(screenshot) 1633 https://gyazo.com/336a54e0eed0c2142131ce5853df1e3d 

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: I can help you when your doing drugs and taking cartels

Previous Gangs:Tr, HG and Many more!

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: Im interested in joining since I need a gang that can help me fight cartels and banks

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: No

15 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: I can help you when your doing drugs and taking cartels

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang: Im interested in joining since I need a gang that can help me fight cartels and banks

-1 in shitty gang called CSM

21 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Denied to young GL in future gangs 

Name: Captain Adam

Timezone: UTC

Hours(screenshot):  http://imgur.com/a/zYS3U

How can you contribute to Korean Street Gang: Focused player who playing very tactical with team mates, Capturing cartels everytime to practice more experience.  I can handle myself in the situation also i help teammates when they need help for fights or what ever. I know every tactic with bank-fed-cartels and more.

Previous Gangs: Cocaine production 

Why are you interested in joining Korean Street gang:  am interested to join a gang who got experienced players and active like me.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Whinchester