When people say "Aim for the head"

5 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

worse thing about it is if they actually do remove it, so many people gonna be complaining over money spent trying to obtain them / obtain them.

Nah it isn't about the CSAT's, A head shot from a 7.62 round is half a head on the floor. The game is just fucking broken, at least the hit boxes are.

2 hours ago, Haych said:

I miss the time everyone wore a wide variety of clothing, you was able to get easy multikills without worrying if the first person you shot first is dead or not :FeelsBadMan:. Now you have to make sure you empty at least half your mag into a single target

Exactly, that's the main reason I wouldn't be bothered if they took away CSAT again. Balanced and fair.

it's not the clothing, it's arma rocks, on a lot of rocks it glitches out (certain spot in east arms big rock for example) where you can peak tower, while not really being seen by the people on tower, and if they shoot you in the head (which is all they can see) it will register as a body shot, as the rock is shown to be further up than it actually is. Ill try to get a video of what i'm talking about.

A good example is actually your first gif, from your perspective, there's no way he could actually be shooting over those rocks, but on his screen he is actually peaking up enough to make the shots, if you shoot the air a little above his head, it will register as a headshot

Edited by Das Otter