Rising up ~ massi R6 montage #1

3 hours ago, massi said:

Hope you guys enjoy this one, obviously not anything like @Sugarfoot but feel free to leave some constructive feedback :) 

@W00bzy this includes a lot of valkyrie clips therefore watch at your own risk

Unban @Valkyrie

I like it, I always have a generic feedback of - put your best clips first and try to make it all ranked with atleast 3 kills in each clip.

Interesting choice with the red dot :D i hate that thing, holo or green triangle if I cant have my acog

massi likes this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I like it, I always have a generic feedback of - put your best clips first and try to make it all ranked with atleast 3 kills in each clip.

Interesting choice with the red dot :D i hate that thing, holo or green triangle if I cant have my acog

Thank you for the feedback, it means a lot 

3 hours ago, massi said:

Thank you for the feedback, it means a lot 

Anyway, I didn't watch it earlier because I was at work when you quoted me and was busy.

If you want genuine feedback; here goes.

• Don't use a long barrel on ANYONE. Especially not Ash.
  • Red Dot puts you at a disadvantage because no matter what FOV you're on it still takes up 80% of your screen when ADS'ed
  • Turn down your sensitivity because I can see clearly that you have issues controlling it. 
  • Stop Hip firing. 

Video Feedback

• Fix the framerate issue you have, whether it's you, recording software, or editing issues; it's annoying af.
  • Stop putting clips of you getting 1 kill
  • Stop putting clips of you sitting in 1 spot and enemies walking into you.
  • There's a clip of you planting the bomb, walking away from it, turning around, and killing an enemy who is fighting your teammate. Clip ends. Stop that.
  • There's a clip of you pulsing a thatcher through a wall and almost whiffing on him point blank, then fighting a montagne for 30 seconds. Bad. Stop that.