Bugs that bug you

Bug that affects very few people but is hugely inconvenient for me:  Any time you enter or exit a vehicle you will be disconnected from your drone.  (You will NOT get disconnected when entering/exiting the benches of a hummingbird however.)  

Other smaller bugs:

• If two people try to revive somebody at the same time, the person cannot be revived.
  • Cop options for bloodbagging sometimes need to fade before they are usuable.  
  • Can sometimes get 2 speeding tickets in one pass at Athira checkpoint (also the camera flash resets Paratus' new contrast).  EDIT: Apparently this only happens if your speed goes below 90 then back up again, thanks Zoex
  • Can't use Alt to free look while sitting in a chair.
  • When you teleport for jury duty you'll sometimes be stuck doing your last movement animation (like rotating up and to the right which makes me dizzy) for the whole testimony
  • When you die and respawn you can't reconnect to your drone for 2-10 mins.  (On the UAV terminal there will be an X on the drone like someone else is already connected to it.)
  • When a vehicle despawns near bank it doesn't go back to the owners garage (unconfirmed?)

Enhancements:

• I'd love to see cop/group members on the GPS and cop map locations on the screen where you select where to spawn in as a cop.
  • Disallow talking on side chat forever
  • How about a new karaoke song already
Edited by Olivia
[df]Smokahontas, blinky and Sergio like this
1 hour ago, Miss Evo said:

Think that means muting von on the server so yeah, that's not gonna happen but it's probably possible to kick someone after a certain time of speaking in side

You can script it to kick/punish for sidechat use. It is possible to do without losing direct or vehicle VON

10 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

I meant you cant mute side because it would mute all von but you could tell if someone was talking in side

But you wouldn't have to do that. You can have a script that looks at a particular channel being used and then execute the script. So anyone talking on side would be subject to whatever the scriptmaker decided is a just punishment. Nothing would have to be muted on the clients end

2 minutes ago, Dredge said:

But you wouldn't have to do that. You can have a script that looks at a particular channel being used and then execute the script. So anyone talking on side would be subject to whatever the scriptmaker decided is a just punishment. Nothing would have to be muted on the clients end

You can mute von on the server, thats what i was talking about

5 minutes ago, Dredge said:

You're completely misunderstanding what i am saying. A server can mute side chat that would mean muting von. So it probably possible to see when somebody is talking in side amd kick them after like five seconds of talking

4 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

You're completely misunderstanding what i am saying. A server can mute side chat that would mean muting von. So it probably possible to see when somebody is talking in side amd kick them after like five seconds of talking

Yes, you CAN mute it. But what I'm saying is there is a better way than muting a channel. Because to mute it (iirc) you have to disable it completely which means no texting on side either so people cant talk. I'm not misunderstanding you. I get what you are saying. But you are taking a brute force method to the problem. 

But we are derailing the thread a bit 

Edited by Dredge
3 hours ago, Olivia said:

• Cop options for bloodbagging sometimes need to fade before they are usuable.  

This isn't only for cop and not only for blood bags. 

There are so many occasions I have to wait to let my scroll wheel fade on cop and civ. When blood bagging, defibbing, executing, using painkillers, getting in vehicles, you name it.  

Sometimes particularly frustrating when your in a hurry, like you need to execute someone quickly at a cartel but have to sit there like 30 seconds sat in the open trying to let your scroll options fade mating the dead corpse. 

I'm not 100% certain but I believe some of them are associated with being tazed, also killed then revived or re-spawning? 

Edited by Inquisitor

It's default Arma actions causing the scroll wheel script items to disappear.

If you pull out your weapon via the scroll wheel, you won't be able to perform Altis Life actions like entering a locked car as cop, or blood bagging someone. However, you can unlock the car to see the option to get in still, since entering vehicles is a default Arma action.

I dunno why it happens or how to fix it though.

Olivia likes this
11 hours ago, Serpico said:

Undercover cops, when we die and get defib, we lose our y-inventory and are given the default.

And you lose all your gear at restart/relogging for prisons/banks.  Spend 15k in Athira have to respawn 10 seconds later for a bank. Rinse and repeat.

Recently I have been able to get the option to "Rearm" at other players, using the option actually takes there med kits etc. I've only seen this option while on cop and the person was restrained but happened 3-4 times now. 

7 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

Recently I have been able to get the option to "Rearm" at other players, using the option actually takes there med kits etc. I've only seen this option while on cop and the person was restrained but happened 3-4 times now. 

yeah, medics can take smokes out of backpacks and maybe grenades

On 1/19/2016 at 10:40 PM, Serpico said:

Undercover cops, when we die and get defib, we lose our y-inventory and are given the default.

I've never seen this one personally, but the way Captain undercover is done is slightly different.  Can anyone get me video of this please?

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Not sure if this is something you can change, but the weapon information window always fading away is annoying. Constantly having to change fire rate to make sure it's on full auto in cqc. It didn't disappear until a certain asylum update, so it is server side.

This was part of going to veteran mode.  I'll have to look, but I think the Arma server executable is actually ignoring the documented fix for that in particular...