This 90 Year Old Man Needs a Less Then Lethal Option!

I've been in Kavala since 1925! Born and Raised! I served 8 tours in 2 World Wars. I've made friends. I've loved. I've lost. I've rebuilt my life a time or two. But now my summers are numbered. My bones are sore. I can't quite get around like I used to in my younger days. In the good ol days I could shoot a rabbit on the run from 2km away. But now my vision is blurred. Narrow and dark.

A few years ago, Kavala went from a beautiful paradise and quickly turned into a scene from Mad Max! Gangs start dropping in and robbing the good people of Kavala! The cops would defend the people the best they could. For months they had control. There was order. Peace with a few moments of chaos, but peace none the less. You could go to the local market and pick up some tactical bacon and a tent for the next fishing or camping trip you had planned with the family. Sadly over time this potato gang called, "Boats and Hoes" started placing its heals into our town. I feared the end of our beautiful town was upon us.

A few months after, these Boats and Hoes showed up. The local newspaper started reporting cops being taken hostage, and local workers disappearing, and killing sprees.  Day by day they grew and took more ground. Only to eventually take complete control over the city of Kavala. I feared we would never see the light of day again! The cops slowly started to disband from the city, just to let it turn into a wasteland.

As I get older. I no longer can I go to the market in peace. For I fear I may be shot, stripped of my cloth. or worst! Taken to the Church Of Canna and be burned alive as a sacrificed to their so called GODS!

I no longer have the ability to wield any big guns. The triggers are to heavy and my arms are to weak. But I need something. I need to feed safe in my city again. I only wish to be able to defend myself with out taking a life. I wish I could go to the market again and get my bacon in peace. This is why I plead with you today.

Please bless this old man with a less then lethal option to defend myself with. A Rook with downing rounds perhaps or a taser. Something light that I can use with my brittle hands and fingers to disable a criminal long enough to get away or get help. I feel like Kavala could be a bright and beautiful place again if only we the people could protect our self and our families and are city with out taking a life.

God Bless Altis And All The Kavala Babies! Let Kavala be safe again!

(Song - "Amazing Grace" Fades)

Edited by Canna
Jwilly, George, Alec-I and 4 others like this
1 hour ago, massi said:

Do you have kavala callouts

12 off the top of my head not including all the building surrounding the Square. ~9 around the square not including behind ATM and behind Market, HQ call outs, or beach area call outs.

We got a bunch of stratagies, angles we use to get advantages, and positions we take up to watch over buddies if they're downed. We enjoy rescuing each other. A lot of funny ass times with close calls and potato sessions with cops while rescuing, lock picking each other. I'd challenge anyone to join us (open to all, I don't deal with gang politics. I love everyone). Guarantee you'll have fun, and laugh until you tear up.

Edited by Canna
21 hours ago, Canna said:

I've been in Kavala since 1925! Born and Raised! I served 8 tours in 2 World Wars. I've made friends. I've loved. I've lost. I've rebuilt my life a time or two. But now my summers are numbered. My bones are sore. I can't quite get around like I used to in my younger days. In the good ol days I could shoot a rabbit on the run from 2k away. But now my vision is blurred. Narrow and dark.

A few years ago, Kavala went from a beautiful paradise and quickly turned into a scene from Mad Max! Gangs start dropping in and robbing the good people of Kavala! The cops would defend the people the best they could. For months they had control. There was order. Peace with a few moments of chaos, but peace none the less. You could go to the local market and pick up some tactical bacon and a tent for the next fishing or camping trip you had planned with the family. Sadly over time this potato gang called, "Boats and Hoes" started placing its heals into our town. I feared the end of our beautiful town was upon us.

A few months after, these Boats and Hoes showed up. The local newspaper started reporting cops being taken hostage, and local workers disappearing, and killing sprees.  Day by day they grew and took more ground. Only to eventually take complete control over the city of Kavala. I feared we would never see the light of day again! The cops slowly started to disband from the city, just to let it turn into a wasteland.

As I get older. I no longer can I go to the market in peace. For I fear I may be shot, stripped of my cloth. or worst! Taken to the Church Of Canna and be burned alive as a sacrificed to their so called GODS!

I no longer have the ability to wield any big guns. The triggers are to heavy and my arms are to weak. But I need something. I need to feed safe in my city again. I only wish to be able to defend myself with out taking a life. I wish I could go to the market again and get my bacon in peace. This is why I plead with you today.

Please bless this old man with a less then lethal option to defend myself with. A Rook with downing rounds perhaps or a taser. Something light that I can use with my brittle hands and fingers to disable a criminal long enough to get away or get help. I feel like Kavala could be a bright and beautiful place again if only we the people could protect our self and our families and are city with out taking a life.

God Bless Altis And All The Kavala Babies! Let Kavala be safe again!

(Song - "Amazing Grace" Fades)

If you want a tazer, become a Bounty hunter, or a cop