Make Combat Logging While Restrained Pay Out the Bounty and put CL in jail

3 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

This has been mentioned before.

Record and Report for CL.:)

People do it, but the problem persists and it's an idea that if possible should be implemented. It will never go away since new people are constantly playing thus combat logging.

Just now, HotWings said:

Many other servers drop a skull and crossbones for people who disconnect while restrained that you can then send to jail.  Something similar could be done if the time was taken to make it happen.

next to   their name?

Edited by sakha

if you wish to avoid this, do not sit in kavala going after small bounties, that everyone is trying to get.

if you are going after people with higher bounties, they are normally longer standing members of the community and will not risk getting banned.

i have yet to have a bounty out side of kavala CL on me, only NV killing them self to avoid my swift justice. :)

and if you are doing BH to make good money, you will need a decent Group.

scotch is a great money maker, and so is meth, but risky, best to do it if you are alone when the server is at low pop.

Just now, James.Anderson said:

if you wish to avoid this, do not sit in kavala going after small bounties, that everyone is trying to get.

if you are going after people with higher bounties, they are normally longer standing members of the community and will not risk getting banned.

i have yet to have a bounty out side of kavala CL on me, only NV killing them self to avoid my swift justice. :)

and if you are doing BH to make good money, you will need a decent Group.

scotch is a great money maker, and so is meth, but risky, best to do it if you are alone when the server is at low pop.

out of topic

27 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Many other servers drop a skull and crossbones for people who disconnect while restrained that you can then send to jail.  Something similar could be done if the time was taken to make it happen.

Pretty sure Asylums whole backend for handing restrained players would have to change. And we already have stupid bugs for the restrain system as it is... 

32 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

Completely false.  I've been combat logged on plenty of times outside of Kavala.  What made me stop bounty hunting actually is when my friends and I would bounty hunt using an orca all over the map and more than half of our bounties combat logged.  Same applies to higher bounties and 'long standing members' they do it too.

29 minutes ago, Smee said:

• glitching bountys for payout
  • More CL to avoid RP
  • Less CL reports being made since you lost nothing but gain cash

I mean, all depends on the code.

That doesn't make any sense. If people are going to combat log then they'll do it.

Because at that point it would be useless to combat log on someone.  Just like it is useless to combat log on a cop.  If people are only hurting themselves by combat logging, there is no reason to report it at that point.

HotWings likes this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Completely false.  I've been combat logged on plenty of times outside of Kavala.  What made me stop bounty hunting actually is when my friends and I would bounty hunt using an orca all over the map and more than half of our bounties combat logged.  Same applies to higher bounties and 'long standing members' they do it too.

I never said you would not be CL on.:shrug: i said i have not been outside of kavala when chasing big bounties , but its a good way to avoid it happening all the time by leaving kavala.

people do not CL on me out side of kavala who have high bounties, You must have bad luck or play a different server.:)

They know the ban hammer will drop if they CL me,:kermit:

I am just saying. Its happened to me at least 9+ times in the last 3 days. I went through the hassle of getting 3 of them banned. But ultimately I have to go out of my way to get them banned after I already chased them down for half a hour to try an get the bounty.

Maybe make it to where the person gets compensated somehow after filing the ban?

Edited by Dr.Cherno
9 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

I never said you would not be CL on.:shrug: i said i have not been outside of kavala when chasing big bounties , but its a good way to avoid it happening all the time by leaving kavala.

people do not CL on me out side of kavala who have high bounties, You must have bad luck or play a different server.:)

They know the ban hammer will drop if they CL me,:kermit:

People combat log constantly everywhere with all sorts of bounties. Hell people combat log where they're not even wanted to save their weapons/drugs.