When you kidnap Swat

54 minutes ago, Quenton said:

I mean the gyazo shows he didnt scroll wheel eject. i aint even mad. Just waiting for gareth to upload the video of how 6 swat members got kidnapped xd

You being proud of downing cops when you camp their swat spawn is reminding me of that video where you killed @Huang Peng at arms after breathing loudly in your microphone and scoping him down for 2minutes.

No mean to be offensive, it's just giving me the giggles :lol:

HenryHoover, Apci and Danny like this
2 hours ago, Quenton said:

I mean the gyazo shows he didnt scroll wheel eject. i aint even mad. Just waiting for gareth to upload the video of how 6 swat members got kidnapped xd

I'm pretty sure there is a default keybind to get out or eject, double tap v or something like that. Either way they would have despawned so not the best kidnapping targets :P 

3 hours ago, Midamaru said:

You being proud of downing cops when you camp their swat spawn is reminding me of that video where you killed @Huang Peng at arms after breathing loudly in your microphone and scoping him down for 2minutes.

No mean to be offensive, it's just giving me the giggles :lol:

First off his name was big dick bandit. And that was 2 years ago and I'm proud of that to this day :) I had like 200 hours on the game no shame m8. And never said I was proud of gareth but when you retards try to call me out for not knowing a game mechanic well I'm going to respond. And don't act like you were all just standing still haha you had plenty of opportunity to get him.

6 hours ago, Quenton said:

First off his name was big dick bandit. And that was 2 years ago and I'm proud of that to this day :) I had like 200 hours on the game no shame m8. And never said I was proud of gareth but when you retards try to call me out for not knowing a game mechanic well I'm going to respond. And don't act like you were all just standing still haha you had plenty of opportunity to get him.

I wasn't swat, i went into the bank and lethaled your driller ^^.