Crates gone. poof 1 mil gone. I know i'm not the only one

Just now, Gnashes said:

^

Doing maintenance on the DB server. I'll let you know more when I know more.

Now that you have a developer tag, can we please just get some sort of understanding about what's going on with 64 bit not fixing the BE kicks and what not?

Edited by Steve
14 minutes ago, Steve said:

Now that you have a developer tag, can we please just get some sort of understanding about what's going on with 64 bit not fixing the BE kicks and what not?

Developer tag doesn't make me any more Arma/networking/etc savvy. I still just write spaghetti code for a hobby.

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Developer tag doesn't make me any more Arma/networking/etc savvy. I still just write spaghetti code for a hobby.

I'm not too worried but at the same time i can't sleep because 1. my crates were filled with like 200k worth of rebel guns. 2 they were filled with like 300k worth of meth. and like 600k worth of scotch.

12 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

I understand that, but I also have seen you do a lot of work with Asylum, quickly and it is done well. I figured since they gave you a higher access level you might be able to see what is going on a little more clearly.

Just now, Steve said:

I understand that, but I also have seen you do a lot of work with Asylum, quickly and it is done well. I figured since they gave you a higher access level you might be able to see what is going on a little more clearly.

Yea hopefully he can get the crates back in all the houses. i'm praying rn as we speak.