Talking Shit in Side-Chat w/o Getting Banned

instamac

Welcome To Talking Shit  in Side-Chat w/o Getting Banned

4cbozKXMi.png

Who:  Its extremely important that you do this to the right people or your could put yourself in an extremely dangerous position and have to change your name or server. Generally a good place to start would be rival gangs, personal enemy's or for most people, someone who rdme'd you but you have no evidence to prove it. WARNING: Do not talk shit to anyone that has a significant amount of power or in a powerful gang because they will fuck you up, instead look for smaller gangs to insult so the tension rises and you can have feud lasting for the rest of your Asylum days.

T1NdYr0fYKkGFsxULtgrQUfljR_66dLtMKDLmNnl

Where: Side-Chat is a good place to start if you want to address an entire group as a whole but BEWARE you might accidentally make yourself an enemy of that said groups friends or allies. This could lead to someone getting pissed at you to the point where they RDM you which you can then record report and deport that ass. Also, don't forget to spread rumors about your opponent through VOIP to other players such as "I heard gang123 all have potato aim" and then let it build from there.

What_word_bubble.png

How: Understand your enemy and point out flaws in front of the entire server that will embarrass your opponent. For Example: if your enemy is known too be a shitty driver than come at them with something like "at least it doesn't take me an hour to run weed".  DO NOT  use curse word that only a console peasant would know, I am not going to list them but they make you look like you have given up and have resorted to the classic "say hi to your mom for me"  insults.

That concludes my guide of "Talking Shit in Side-Chat w/o Getting Banned", please drop a like my guide and never talk shit to admins.

Edited by roca
Jigawatt, Bersabee, Olivia and 19 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...