Void. | Open | S2-S3 (DISBANDED)

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/80fa5a7cfbad109c2ab7774ef4ac3e00

Previous Gangs? Secret Service, Boats n Hoes, One New Enemy, FEAR, and many other gangs that I have forgotten the name of. 

Who can vouch for you? Nomadox and Reid?

Why are you interested in joining Void? I'm interested in joining Void because I would like to find a new group to have fun and fight cartels with. I think this gang is the perfect fit since I know a bunch of the people in the gang and from sidechat it sounds like a bunch of people hate you which I believe is always a good thing :) I have just gotten back from a break from Asylum and my old gang went inactive so that is why i'm applying today.

One drawback though is that when I was last on the server, I had a little Lotto addiction and put in 2.5 mil and went bankrupt. So getting back I have a very poor economy, but I can contribute in many other ways and it should be fairly easy building it back up.

FudgeR likes this
34 minutes ago, Walter White said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/80fa5a7cfbad109c2ab7774ef4ac3e00

Previous Gangs? Secret Service, Boats n Hoes, One New Enemy, FEAR, and many other gangs that I have forgotten the name of. 

Who can vouch for you? Nomadox and Reid?

Why are you interested in joining Void? I'm interested in joining Void because I would like to find a new group to have fun and fight cartels with. I think this gang is the perfect fit since I know a bunch of the people in the gang and from sidechat it sounds like a bunch of people hate you which I believe is always a good thing :) I have just gotten back from a break from Asylum and my old gang went inactive so that is why i'm applying today.

One drawback though is that when I was last on the server, I had a little Lotto addiction and put in 2.5 mil and went bankrupt. So getting back I have a very poor economy, but I can contribute in many other ways and it should be fairly easy building it back up.

Accepted as trial pm Reid or nomadox for ts since I am not on

11 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): 2 accounts

3lxmZ4g.jpg

a1WYreU.jpg

Previous Gangs? Vitrous, Tribal, Extinction

Who can vouch for you? Anyone who runs weed in kavala

Why are you interested in joining Void?

cuz I'm a really cool guy

denied -house

6 minutes ago, matth said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c627fc506b5b8d22751c072b6dc7e4f3

Previous Gangs? bnh, Destiny, Anonymous

Who can vouch for you? Thor, maybe fudger?

Why are you interested in joining Void? because I played with you guys for abit and you all seem chill, and want to become part of a bigger gang!

you can get friend tag for now-house

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/07cbd9e7dd77efdcb3e41d5b3f9ead5a

Previous Gangs? tribal, Vitrous, Animal Style and older gangs that cease to exist now.

Who can vouch for you? Thor, (Maybe Space and Vortex we were in Vitrous together for a bit.)

Ok, so first off all my previous gangs have been on server one, personally I think server one has a lot less gang activity compared to server 2 and 3 and Im look for a switch. I have spoken to multiple members from Void and you all seem really well equipped to take on cartels and other gang related activities such as banks/feds. I understand when and where tactical communications is needed and know the majority of cartel callouts from Elysium. Please don't let the fact that I'm Australian put you to think that I dont play much, I do play late nights/early mornings for the majority of NA and EU players but I also hop on when most of the servers population is asleep. which would help to hold cartels when others members cant. I understand there are some requirements that I do not meet for example 2000hrs but if you gave me a shot. I would appreciate it.

Edited by Lochlain
12 hours ago, Lochlain said:

Australian(AEST), Play at odd times for gang activities

Arma 3 hours: https://gyazo.com/07cbd9e7dd77efdcb3e41d5b3f9ead5a

Financially Stable: 1.5mill, 600k prestige

Previous gangs: tribal, Vitrous, Animal Style and older gangs that cease to exist now.

Why Void?
Ok, so first off all my previous gangs have been on server one, personally I think server one has a lot less gang activity compared to server 2 and 3 and Im look for a switch. I have spoken to multiple members from Void and you all seem really well equipped to take on cartels and other gang related activities such as banks/feds. I understand when and where tactical communications is needed and know the majority of cartel callouts from Elysium. Please don't let the fact that I'm Australian put you to think that I dont play much, I do play late nights/early mornings for the majority of NA and EU players but I also hop on when most of the servers population is asleep. which would help to hold cartels when others members cant. I understand there are some requirements that I do not meet for example 2000hrs but if you gave me a shot. I would appreciate it.

Who can vouch for you? Thor, (Maybe Space and Vortex we were in Vitrous together for a bit.)

Denied

13 hours ago, Lochlain said:

Australian(AEST), Play at odd times for gang activities

Arma 3 hours: https://gyazo.com/07cbd9e7dd77efdcb3e41d5b3f9ead5a

Financially Stable: 1.5mill, 600k prestige

Previous gangs: tribal, Vitrous, Animal Style and older gangs that cease to exist now.

Why Void?

ayy +1 btw

Spoiler
On 2017-6-1 at 3:22 AM, Fudger said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot):

Previous Gangs?

Who can vouch for you?

:)

SafeMode, : ) and WESTY like this

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): 320 (all on asylum and 2k hours on arma 2) http://steamcommunity.com/id/HippityHoppityGetOffOfMyProperty

Previous Gangs? uninvited, fsa, mendez cartel (some more smaller ones)

Who can vouch for you? nobody dont know yall too well

Why are you interested in joining Void? I need a good gang and just some people to play w tbh, im getting pretty bored by my self

42 minutes ago, Lib514 said:

How many hours do you have? (Screenshot): 320 (all on asylum and 2k hours on arma 2) http://steamcommunity.com/id/HippityHoppityGetOffOfMyProperty

Previous Gangs? uninvited, fsa, mendez cartel (some more smaller ones)

Who can vouch for you? nobody dont know yall too well

Why are you interested in joining Void? I need a good gang and just some people to play w tbh, im getting pretty bored by my self

void disbanded cause house joined instinct.

Edited by Fudger