Oh Bully, how I miss you.

Hello Guys,

Im overwhelmed with your support, it brings me great joy.
Firstly let me say Buck. You were epic to me, a great man. Im gutted that i lost my shit at you, 
the community was in such shit shape, aswell as my personal life and i took it out on you and let me
say im very sorry. But to read you say Respect, just proves what a great man you are. Fuck KFC, Cheers.

Ronny,
My little ginger kid... We were inseperable... we were homies... lets be honest we were dumb n dumber..
Even when you joined Regiment, and i spent all my income bombing Regiments houses (Yes It was me) and
i cost you millions blowing up your house, we still laughed til we cried, Kapeesh.. hahahahahahaha..
You know where i am son, come say hello have a laugh.

Everyone else showing me love, Bless you.
Lord Mayor of Kavala
Bully

7 hours ago, gramps said:

I've got fond memories of bully handing out grenades to the kids in Kavala.

RIP Heavy Breathing, I've missed you guys

:)

I remember that so well! he put a grenade at a newspawns feet and was just like don't move stay right there. And then the grenade just went off, twas beautiful.

Swazoo here, while my time was short compared to most people on Asylum, I loved every minute of it. Glad I got to play with the people I did, Bully, Brotherdave, Ronald, and many more, all fucking legends and I seriously have never had as much fun playing video games. Yeah we were shitty trolls, whatever, that's how we got our kicks. So to anyone who got genuinely offended by our antics, don't take it personal. 

Edit: #UNBANBULLY2K16

Edited by PuddingLover69
2FieryBreasts and Ronald like this
  • 1 year later...