Haphazard ARC

Witz

3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Nah fam. Same team, same responsibilities, same authority. All Admins are created equal.

We both know thats incorrect, but for the most part its for the better. I sure as fuck don't want some new admin who has some weird spin off opinion of the rules dealing with my ban. I'd rather one of you old fucks who know this place the best :D

14 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

We both know thats incorrect, but for the most part its for the better. I sure as fuck don't want some new admin who has some weird spin off opinion of the rules dealing with my ban. I'd rather one of you old fucks who know this place the best :D

Maybe don't break the rules and you won't have to worry about that. :thinking: :P

Witz likes this
Just now, HapHazard said:

Maybe don't break the rules and you won't have to worry about that. :thinking:

Last ban I had was over a year ago for 6 hours by Jiggawatt and the one before that was quite some time prior - I just meant it as a stand bye point.

I've seen shit ranging from a guy banning someone for killing a medic at a fed robbery  - to -  people being banned for turning people in at the back of a court house.

Admins can get real creative with rules sometimes and there seems to be a trend with the newer ones.

7 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Last ban I had was over a year ago for 6 hours by Jiggawatt and the one before that was quite some time prior - I just meant it as a stand bye point.

I've seen shit ranging from a guy banning someone for killing a medic at a fed robbery  - to -  people being banned for turning people in at the back of a court house.

Admins can get real creative with rules sometimes and there seems to be a trend with the newer ones.

Lets not forget the RDM on Arms island :frog: 

HapHazard, Gatorade and TRYHARD like this
19 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Last ban I had was over a year ago for 6 hours by Jiggawatt

When Jigawatt banned a bunch of people for saying "Fam" because he was somehow convinced it was a derogatory term.

TRYHARD likes this
  • 1 month later...