1. 1. Thantos opinion

• Excellent
    • Good
    • eh
    • shit
    • Dead inside
    • They need some milk

Just now, Manolo said:

Thanos had a cheater in their gang not too long ago.. the dude thought he was god!

TheNorthisours RIP!!!

for having a cheater in the gang I say we need a new category...

Bad at videogames period!

What did he end up getting banned for? I knew he was a cheater/ban evader.

Just now, Manolo said:

He was banned for getting out of ifrits and head shooting peeps all in 1 sec.

We shot his small bird down once and it blew up and he was the only one that survived.. so I have no idea what he was using.

Yeah, I shot him a good 8-10 times and stopped shooting because I thought he was dead, he froze and 2 seconds later he just 1 taps me.. thought it was a lag switch but he would’ve died if that was the case.

3 hours ago, thero said:

Yeah, I shot him a good 8-10 times and stopped shooting because I thought he was dead, he froze and 2 seconds later he just 1 taps me.. thought it was a lag switch but he would’ve died if that was the case.

yea he would use god mode I swear lol. had 2 times where me and a SGT put a whole mag into him when he was running. He turns around and kills both of us. Happened again not even a day later. 

Romney is making all of these forums posts due to being kicked out of Thantos for calling us pretty nasty names :)

And

3 hours ago, A Happy Bumble Bee said:

Keep this discussion, ugly truth is the other members knew about it, the dude was spawning in stuff for them according to videos I saw 

Actually the leaders (me and moses) had no clue and only one member knew. However the member came forward and North was banned from Thantos shortly afterwards

Again, we had no clue he was cheating. We had suspicions when he made stupid shots and never died and began to investigate :)

@frantic @Revenant @Azeh @Manolo 

Blocker likes this
Just now, skimancole said:

Romney is making all of these forums posts due to being kicked out of Thantos for calling us pretty nasty names :)

And

Actually the leaders (me and moses) had no clue and only one member knew. However the member came forward and North was banned from Thantos shortly afterwards

Again, we had no clue he was cheating. We had suspicions when he made stupid shots and never died and began to investigate :)

@frantic @Revenant @Azeh @Manolo 

Kicked out? For one I quit, we all know this, aids was strong. 2. I never trash talked thantos without valid reason. 3. Aids is a incurable disease. 

Just now, skimancole said:

@Towelie Thats Dick Romney

Just now, A Happy Bumble Bee said:

Im Dick Romney

well then..... i thought u quit, a welcomeo backo ??? i guess if u need a gang i welcome u to towelie's hotties............................ uhh past that dont suck dick, only cheat when ur playing with temper, and yeah. also skim i have a question, "what do you call a autistic jew" @skimancole