Salt Cartel

Sliick

Cartels are a historic past of Asylum, they gave us the fights and journeys we want and now they are dead (for the most part) I say we bring Salt Cartels to the table.  Every time someone gets salty at the game or at another person the cartel raises in salty money a certain amount.  The salty money is to be sold at salt processing or a maybe even a building along the salt flats.  (NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE POSSESSION OF SALTY MONEY) Give me your thoughts

Maaqs, Donald, SWolf and 1 other like this
Just now, CrispySliick said:

Cartels are a historic past of Asylum, they gave us the fights and journeys we want and now they are dead (for the most part) I say we bring Salt Cartels to the table.  Every time someone gets salty at the game or at another person the cartel raises in salty money a certain amount.  The salty money is to be sold at salt processing or a maybe even a building along the salt flats.  (NOT ILLEGAL TO HAVE POSSESSION OF SALTY MONEY) Give me your thoughts

+1

On 1/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, ImJustMaikey said:

Why does it sound like this is a real suggestion. 

The server will never get back up if they add this, Running constant checks of swear words and shit, 

Add something like if they swear for 3 times they get perm banned, Atleast then the servers will be playable. 

The fix for our amazing running servers ;) 

Amazing running server that crash every 5 minutes

Edited by Quotd