Change on group cap

I suggest that group cap be removed and a cartel cannot instead be capped if more than 10 people are in the same group when the opposing team arrives at the cartel/bank or whatever, i can get annoying when you have people who are not grouped up and a situation happens.

Now many will say that people will simply go to the cartel and clear it then leave the group but if you approach a cartel with more than 10 people the 11th+ person/people can just be kicked from the group.

Thoughts or any changes 

4 minutes ago, ChurchHD™ said:

I think the cap should be raised to like 15, or maybe remove it as a whole. All the old server members are leaving because of the group cap and what not. A change is needed, and its needed soon.

They were the ones who demanded the damn cap in the first place

Edited by Hiraku
1 minute ago, ChurchHD™ said:

I think the cap should be raised to like 15, or maybe remove it as a whole. All the old server members are leaving because of the group cap and what not. A change is needed, and its needed soon.

They're not leaving because of the group cap. a lot of the veteran members are leaving because gang life is dying. When gangs stopped getting real benefits from cartels is when the servers started to die. 

Gatorade, Carson, Scott and 6 others like this
31 minutes ago, Addon said:

They're not leaving because of the group cap. a lot of the veteran members are leaving because gang life is dying. When gangs stopped getting real benefits from cartels is when the servers started to die. 

You got a point there but i can agree with the rest of you on 15 or remove it completely as well but for me i think its not fun in those huge fights where numbers matter more than skill

33 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I used to have a problem with the group cap because fighting 25 cops seems like it shouldnt be a big deal to have 12 people in a group. With that being said

I can't get ten people to log on asylum at the same time anymore. Rust / Division / King of the hill ? Can easiily get 20, but not on asylum anymore.

I can't get 10 cops online, let alone 25. 

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Again, people have school , work , and sleep around both those times for NA or EU. 

So stop acting like 25 cops is a massive fucking issue. 

There's a good 10-12 hour chunk where cop population is down and gangs have what's essentially free run of the server. 

Team Berry managed to pull off over 7 successful bank robberies last night due to the low cop number. 

imo gang cap should be lowered to 5-8, and cops should be capped at 15 a server, along with precinct slots, and the cops that cant play cop, play civ, see if you enjoy the other side, maybe make a gang yourself and the cycle continues...gang cap increasing does nothing, except make the gangs that are essentially shit, seem good.

just my two cents.

rngr likes this
4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

imo gang cap should be lowered to 5-8, and cops should be capped at 15 a server, along with precinct slots, and the cops that cant play cop, play civ, see if you enjoy the other side, maybe make a gang yourself and the cycle continues...gang cap increasing does nothing, except make the gangs that are essentially shit, seem good.

just my two cents.

if I can't play cop, I'm either going to be on civ trolling or not playing at all. 

Rebel isn't enjoyable for me, I like RPing with people about stupid shit and rebels usually don't have the same chances to RP as cops. 

Just now, epTic said:

if I can't play cop, I'm either going to be on civ trolling or not playing at all. 

Rebel isn't enjoyable for me, I like RPing with people about stupid shit and rebels usually don't have the same chances to RP as cops. 

Then you can spam into cop, like most of us have to spam into the server, or go to a different server, and I think precincts should be removed as well, or make them every server, this precinct idea was good when there were gangs on 15-25 and cops needed synergy to defeat them, now that all gangs play with less than 10 people I see no reason for it. 

Its a pain for the people who play during this "prime-time" hour as you call it because we never can play without 15+ cops on, and I play with less than SIX people everytime, thats almost 3x the amount of cops vs civs, seems a bit unfair, especially with the amount of higherups, that pull out armored vehicles, orcas, etc etc. Gets quite frustrating killing the same cop 4 times.

Whitey likes this
Just now, epTic said:

I lethaled the same guy at prison 6 times last night. 

It goes both ways bud...if you wanna cap cops, you're losing your ability to defib. 

1. One guy has to give up his position to revive him, takes maybe 10 seconds.

2, The revived player is unable to have 100HP (essentially a 1-2 shot anywhere on the bosy) and is slowed for 30 seconds.

3. He has an increasing timer each time revived 2+4+6+8 etc etc.

So I highly doubt you lethaled him 6 times because after the 3rd death hes essentially un-revivable, obviously your concept of defibs isnt there, probly because you just respawn, get a free TRG and come right back. Try civ.

Just now, hamsham12 said:

That statement actually makes no sense, and it actually has no correlation to the amount of cops vs civs.

How does that not make sense? 

I, epTic, lethaled a guy 6 times at the prison. 

Following me so far? Okay, good. 

He got defibbed, rejoined the fight immediately, and kept killing cops. 

All of a sudden it's not a "down/kill 5 rebels and fight is over" fight, it's a "down/kill 25-30 rebels because they keep getting defibbed" fight. 

1. One guy has to give up his position to revive him, takes maybe 10 seconds.

2, The revived player is unable to have 100HP (essentially a 1-2 shot anywhere on the bosy) and is slowed for 30 seconds.

3. He has an increasing timer each time revived 2+4+6+8 etc etc.

So I highly doubt you lethaled him 6 times because after the 3rd death hes essentially un-revivable, obviously your concept of defibs isnt there, probly because you just respawn, get a free TRG and come right back. Try civ.

Maybe you should try playing cop. We don't get TRGs. 

Just now, epTic said:

How does that not make sense? 

I, epTic, lethaled a guy 6 times at the prison. 

Following me so far? Okay, good. 

He got defibbed, rejoined the fight immediately, and kept killing cops. 

All of a sudden it's not a "down/kill 5 rebels and fight is over" fight, it's a "down/kill 25-30 rebels because they keep getting defibbed" fight. 

It makes no sense due to the fact it has no correlation in terms of cops vs civs.

its IMPOSSIBLE to get revived 6 times in one fight, if you're exaggerating I understand but otherwise you actually have no clue what you're talking about.

Whitey likes this

It makes no sense due to the fact it has no correlation in terms of cops vs civs.

its IMPOSSIBLE to get revived 6 times in one fight, if you're exaggerating I understand but otherwise you actually have no clue what you're talking about.

Over the span of a 40 minute fight? Definitely possible. We fought so long they had time to start a 2nd prison break. 

Just now, epTic said:

Over the span of a 40 minute fight? Definitely possible. We fought so long they had time to start a 2nd prison break. 

No its LITERALLY impossible revive someone after the 3rd death, i'm sure both many rebels and cops can agree with me, I'm not sure if you're reading what im saying or just spewing useless information over and over..

Tiger, Jonah, Churu and 1 other like this

There was some good points being made here and then there was Hamsham and eptic fighting over nothing...but let me point out some good points

17 hours ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Up it to 12 In my opinion

17 hours ago, ChurchHD™ said:

12-15 woudn't be bad in my opinion. 

17 hours ago, Addon said:

This statement has been said for about a year and a half now. However, people keep coming back to play. They take breaks, venture off to new games, some return, some never do Or some will return many months later. People constantly say there needs to be incentives to fight cartels. Well, what is an incentive to you guys? Why hasn't no one ever made a suggestion on some good ideas for incentives? 

Cartels gave free money -> Community complained that there was no incentive to get cartels
Cartels gave a cut of drugs -> Community complained that there was no incentive to get cartels

I really don't think there is a simple answer to give 'incentive' to fight someone for a cartel. Paratus could implement some sort of perk incentive, but players would eventually complain there is no incentive. He could bring back free money, but players would complain there is no incentive to fight. So there is no simple answer. The incentive to fight comes from people just wanting to fight. No one ever sets up war weekends anymore and no one ever jumps servers to fight anymore. Even when there was no incentive to hold the cartels 6 months ago, people still did hop servers and set up war weekends to just try and have some good ol fashioned fights. 

2 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

just my two cents.

I think cops should be capped up a bit too. There are times when there is wayyyyy to many cops online. If the server is completely full, 20 cops should be max (Remember, cops are usually spread out all over the place). 25-30 cops is ridiculous in my opinion. 

Tiger, Boss, Frizzy and 3 others like this

I see pretty much no issue with the gang cap as it is. Playing with Insanity there is hardly every a circumstance that flat out went potato because there was only 10 people marked, those instances were handled with communication, the issue of them not being in the group easy.  If someone died and could not be resed they left the group and the people there joined it. 

As far as cartels go... As Killswitch said, there is a whole lot of bitching and no real solutions.  People expect to get large amounts of money for holding them and that is never going to happen. You already get guns cheap as shit if you have arms and the turfs, drug dealers in the middle of nowhere with turfs. The point of cartels is to provide people a place to fight.  There is no reward for hot dropping on cops doing a traffic stop or at a drug field but rebels do that. You dont NEED a reason to fight cartels, you fight them for the perks there are and because you want to fight.

Edited by HotWings
Asus likes this