Again, Locking it doesnt make it wrong.

Just now, epTic said:

You ain't got pictures period. 

Your dad loves my monkey mask. 

eptic since you took it personal, I have no choice. You cannot insult nugs father when you were a failed experiment. I tried to create a human with a rat and a person with autism and then whalah you were born.

Sheep likes this
Just now, Glo said:

Haven't gone under the name Glo in a while, but all I remember is shooting your peasant pilot out of the sky. This was while your crew was crying and begging me for mercy. In the end we killed your gang in under two weeks. If you join another one, i'll make sure to end it in one.

You sure you ain't Jose Aldo? 

Talks all kinds of shit then when it's time to fight he's injured. 

Just now, Kuklinski said:

Hello Clint how are u potatoe player how many times u got smoked sir ? be quite and shush u cry to mutch about hacks and u played with multiple hackers on asylum insidius ikongaming and samson ur lover now be quite again and go learn how to shot by the way eptic shut up too u suck and u know it boris u are retarded. bye and if harley is hacking is a shity hackers he deservs to be ban other thing from sugarfoot post i agree with somethings bye bye

Have you considered joining 911, Kuklinski? 

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Your delusions far outweigh your mental capacity.  Bravo for trying to look like 1950's comic book villain with these words.

Again another personal insult which is not the truth. Unlike you, I speak only the truth. Just create another gang please... one week and I am telling you. I will destroy the gang and you. To be honest, I have a harder time looking at you play because it's almost as if you have no monitor. If its not that, then you have to be fingerless. Whatever problem you have, I can help you. Kneel before me and I will piss in a cup and allow you to drink it. You will drink it as if it is holy water.

Lister likes this