Harvestable Blood

Imagine this scenario.

You're locked down in a house with 20% health with a hostage. There's somebody outside trying to kill you, and you know with 1 bullet you're dead. You attempt to blood bag yourself but you realize you're completely out. Looking over at your hostage filled with delicious blood you think to yourself "If only I could take his blood and give it to myself" but remember you actually can! Pulling out your transfusion kit, you take off your hostage's clothes revealing his large throbbing veiny arm. You're able to take away your hostage's blood and giving it to yourself allowing you to survive.

How the blood bag will work

• You can only take their blood if they're (95%) Blood+.
  • When their blood is taken, they're left with (5%) blood.
  • Taking someone's blood will put them on a 10 minute cool down. (This nicely accompanies the 10 minute restrained rule)
  • A talent will be needed to use the equipment
  • Option 1: Their blood will return to you as a regular blood bag.
  • Option 2: Their blood will be consumed automatically, not giving any items to help combat exploiting,

Either that or allow you to eat peoples organs giving you some blood ;)

WolfLeader and Nubis like this
43 minutes ago, SethK said:

Imagine this scenario.

You're locked down in a house with 20% health with a hostage. There's somebody outside trying to kill you, and you know with 1 bullet you're dead. You attempt to blood bag yourself but you realize you're completely out. Looking over at your hostage filled with delicious blood you think to yourself "If only I could take his blood and give it to myself" but remember you actually can! Pulling out your transfusion kit, you take off your hostage's clothes revealing his large throbbing veiny arm. You're able to take away your hostage's blood and giving it to yourself allowing you to survive.

How the blood bag will work

• You can only take their blood if they're (95%) Blood+.
  • When their blood is taken, they're left with (5%) blood.
  • Taking someone's blood will put them on a 10 minute cool down. (This nicely accompanies the 10 minute restrained rule)
  • A talent will be needed to use the equipment
  • Option 1: Their blood will return to you as a regular blood bag.
  • Option 2: Their blood will be consumed automatically, not giving any items to help combat exploiting,

Either that or allow you to eat peoples organs giving you some blood ;)

Denied

Try again at a different date

1 hour ago, CrispySliick said:

can you stop suggesting stuff thats been passed by the community 45 times?

The last time something like this was suggested was back in 2016, so i'm not sure where you're coming from.

Source: 

Even then, it's vastly different from what I'm suggesting. 

1 hour ago, massi said:

just stop with these suggestions

Why would I? I enjoy putting effort in to my threads and hearing why people agree or disagree with my ideas thus creating a constructive argument. If you want to meme or shit post on my thread to fish for some likes, go ahead I guess.. I can't really do anything about it. Regardless of what people say, If I come up with something that I think is a good idea, I'm going to post it.

31 minutes ago, SethK said:

Why would I? I enjoy putting effort in to my threads and hearing why people agree or disagree with my ideas thus creating a constructive argument. If you want to meme or shit post on my thread to fish for some likes, go ahead I guess.. I can't really do anything about it. Regardless of what people say, If I come up with something that I think is a good idea, I'm going to post it.

ill save u some time and effort because i can tell you're new here... none of these suggestions get implemented into the game. the dev team does not have ressources or the motivation to actively develop things for this server

just take a look at all the suggestions and see which ones actually made it in-game

1 hour ago, massi said:

ill save u some time and effort because i can tell you're new here... none of these suggestions get implemented into the game. the dev team does not have ressources or the motivation to actively develop things for this server

just take a look at all the suggestions and see which ones actually made it in-game

I believe once the server performance is fixed, they'll start looking in to adding new things. I'd rather have my suggestions up when they begin looking through suggestions then after. Going through the suggestions, I have seen some of them put in to the server.

Just now, SethK said:

I believe once the server performance is fixed, they'll start looking in to adding new things. I'd rather have my suggestions up when they begin looking through suggestions then after. Going through the suggestions, I have seen some of them put in to the server.

22 minutes ago, massi said:

1 hour ago, massi said:

59 minutes ago, SethK said:

On 8/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, SethK said:

Anytime asylum adds anything new they break like a dozen other things that will often times go months(literally) before they are fixed. I do appreciate the effort on their part and yours. However the functional use of this feature would be extremely limited as you could just simply not forget to buy enough blood bags or first aid kits. As a result of that I don't really think it would be wise to put man hours of developing into something like this when their are at least 10 other things that Asylum actually needs, besides the server performance finally getting fixed for good. If you want to keep giving suggestions be my guest, though don't be surprised if there isn't a single one that gets added in

On 8/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, SethK said:

We got the next support member fuck off nothing new in months Poseidon has fixed a lot but asylum is far fucked just enjoy what’s left of the server and let her die in peace