Addon // Recents

Just now, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

I mean admins Say they can analyze footage to detect if aim snaps back to center now (I don't actually think this is possible)...so who knows. 

yes i know that is why i am warning him he is treading on a very thin line u know i dont want my homies to be banned because someone puts a red dot on the center of a 50" tv and says omg his scope goes back to it after he shoots111!

9 hours ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

yes i know that is why i am warning him he is treading on a very thin line u know i dont want my homies to be banned because someone puts a red dot on the center of a 50" tv and says omg his scope goes back to it after he shoots111!

Yeah i mean considering footage recorded in 30, 45, 60 fps will all render differently, along with all the encoding and other issues with youtube....id be surprised if even the FBI could even detect no recoil via a video. I think Battleye should just ban macro users you know, then it'll ban all the enter key spammers so I can get in.

Edited by 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》
1 hour ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Yeah i mean considering footage recorded in 30, 45, 60 fps will all render differently, along with all the encoding and other issues with youtube....id be surprised if even the FBI could even detect no recoil via a video. I think Battleye should just ban macro users you know, then it'll ban all the enter key spammers so I can get in.

I use a macro for volume control <3