Jump to content

Reece - Asy Last.....


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, willtee18 said:

failed to mention you were playing with a cheater an failed to mention you got banned for association

Wasn’t aware he was cheating fairly new to the server and he said he’s been playing for 5 years and I trusted him because he played grand thief arma with me I would be happy to stream and show I don’t have hacks but I had nothing to do with him 🙂

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, willtee18 said:

im confident you dont cheat but i mean you can hear him in a part of the video giving calls about the guy in the house

I told him to sit on the back of the house with the frit so he could not leave and I could walk bang him and you can 3pp into the home 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, willtee18 said:

or he can see through the wall

I was the one who drove to that spot my g I told him to just sit passenger if he try’s to rip you and just 3pp in there I tried it myself why do you think I knew he was there at the beginning??

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, willtee18 said:

i mean lets be realistic. he got banned for scripting he wasnt 3rd personing through the wall

I’m trying to prove that I had no clue he was cheating bro I was set up in the same spot 60 seconds prior so I was unaware he was seeing something I wasn’t 🤷‍♂️ 

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

You guys made it pretty obvious one of you had hacks, just saying.  Next time don't drive up EXACTLY to a target that you're bounty hunting, at least do a little pretending to look for him.

?

19 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

You guys made it pretty obvious one of you had hacks, just saying.  Next time don't drive up EXACTLY to a target that you're bounty hunting, at least do a little pretending to look for him.

All the people we went for were legit either sitting in pygros/rebel/cartel wasn’t much moving going on

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, Tacs reece said:

All the people we went for were legit either sitting in pygros/rebel/cartel wasn’t much moving going on

You don't drive up to the EXACT house with no prior knowledge, it's a dead giveaway.  You guys were destined to be banned sooner or later just for being so blatant and retarded.

4 hours ago, Tacs reece said:

I told him to sit on the back of the house with the frit so he could not leave and I could walk bang him and you can 3pp into the home 

 

2 hours ago, Tacs reece said:

I was the one who drove to that spot my g I told him to just sit passenger if he try’s to rip you and just 3pp in there I tried it myself why do you think I knew he was there at the beginning??

 

Also, interesting story!  Except...where is your friend's hex?

Link to comment
On 3/6/2021 at 4:12 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

You don't drive up to the EXACT house with no prior knowledge, it's a dead giveaway.  You guys were destined to be banned sooner or later just for being so blatant and retarded.

 

 

Also, interesting story!  Except...where is your friend's hex?

@Tacs reece still haven’t answered his question about your friends hex man 

Space and Sheriff Rick like this
Link to comment
2 hours ago, willtee18 said:

HSHAHAHAHAHAH u cant make a worse excuse thats laughable tbh bro

mate he was holding the back my slime after i wallbanged him why would he run out in front of me instead of the back becuase he had it covered with the frit you braindead idiot haha lmao

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Tacs reece said:

mate he was holding the back my slime after i wallbanged him why would he run out in front of me instead of the back becuase he had it covered with the frit you braindead idiot haha lmao

so let me get this straight u went to the cartel in ts or discord with being  in a group. how stupid do you think i am. also you can see his name in group in the bottom left of your screen in the video so he is in the group. ur already banned why don’t you admit you were using his esp to your advantage

image0.png

Space and Sheriff Rick like this
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tacs reece said:

mate he was there on my mamma he was holding the door with the frit 

 

2 hours ago, Tacs reece said:

mate he was holding the back my slime after i wallbanged him why would he run out in front of me instead of the back becuase he had it covered with the frit you braindead idiot haha lmao

 

2 hours ago, Tacs reece said:

mate he was holding the back my slime after i wallbanged him why would he run out in front of me instead of the back becuase he had it covered with the frit you braindead idiot haha lmao

Just take the L and start ban evading

Bandit likes this
Link to comment
On 3/5/2021 at 5:20 PM, Tacs reece said:

Wasn’t aware he was cheating fairly new to the server and he said he’s been playing for 5 years and I trusted him because he played grand thief arma with me I would be happy to stream and show I don’t have hacks but I had nothing to do with him 🙂

well thats not entirely accurate anymore now isnt it haha

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

well thats not entirely accurate anymore now isnt it haha

how im just trying to defend myself i was really starting to like the server i got into a unfortunate situation thats all i can say i really wanted to try out domination.  

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...