Strengthen Orcas Again

6 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

of course you can still do it, but you have to scout out an LZ first. I have seen some of the best pilots get shot out numerous times. Now in addition to good flying skills, you also need a high sense of visual perception and situational awareness.

No because you get shout out in such stupid ways now nothing you do can help.

1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

of course you can still do it, but you have to scout out an LZ first. I have seen some of the best pilots get shot out numerous times. Now in addition to good flying skills, you also need a high sense of visual perception and situational awareness.

or skills from the matrix. At this point any retard can hold F and hopefully land 2 shots , 10% of your clip, and you will kill the pilot

On March 7, 2016 at 9:55 AM, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Can we please have orcas slightly stronger, similar to before? Right now, an mk20c and 6.5mm can easily kill side windows, and even pilot. Orcas used to be really useful for cartels, doing hot drops, combat landings, now cops get 7.62....so please Restore the orcas. Also, dont say Bohemia nerfed them...their values can be changed and strengthened just like ifrits/striders. We had cops with only 6.5mm for a year, and now that they can get 7.62, make orcas strong again. They're worse than Hellcats, because they get shot out the same, but cost $3500 to pull out and cost more to buy.

Please remove all guns from the servers 

On 7-3-2016 at 7:49 PM, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

I play civ mainly and almost always have.  I've never claimed to be a "good rebel" or shot for the two months I was in a large gang and never really liked the big rebel gang culture.  It's a culture of selfish entitled teenagers that are to scared to play solo or in a 2-3 man group.  So they role around in an orca setting up in defensive positions so they can post edited montage videos to make themselves feel better and seek validation from their peers.  Then they ask to have the game changed to benefit them and not consider or care about its impact on others.   That's just my opinion with my own bias.

Everyone plays Asylum for their own reasons and enjoyment, but claiming that playing rebel is hard and the largest population is woeful ignorance.  

I also preffer a civ like you who randomly steals my car. Brings it back to me after 2 hours and sends me the message "Left a smelly present on your chair" over a rebel who counts down from 3 till you see your respawn timer. 

But sadly Asylum kinda sucks for civs, you become a victim to alot of situations where you are overpowered by cops or rebels and get forced away from your activities. 

Where i personally got sick off and started to mass grind money to participate big fights where it's basically a PvP Team Deathmatch.

Rebel can be hard due the fact that you are also often in sticky situations. For example attacking a cartel against a better or bigger gang. Or rescueing a gangmember from a fully stacked HQ. Where cops endlessly respawn and you basically have to act flawlessly or simply get taken out 1by1. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ofcourse. I love all sides :)

On 3/7/2016 at 11:55 AM, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Also, dont say Bohemia nerfed them...

Didn't read the whole post so this may have already been mentioned, but I was curious to see exactly in what manner the developer has nerfed the orca.

if (typeOf _unit == "O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F" && _hitBox == "transmission") then
	{
		_unit setHit ["main_rotor_hit", (_unit getHit "main_rotor_hit") + 0.15 ];
	};

This is the relevant excerpt from fn_handleVehicleDamage.sqf which is your culprit.

This means that if any damage is taken to the transmission, directly OR indirectly, the damage meter of the main rotor will be increased by 15%.

So... If you hit the transmission a mere 7 times with a 9 millimeter handgun? Theoretically, RIP.

kryptonthegamer likes this
3 minutes ago, KBW said:

Didn't read the whole post so this may have already been mentioned, but I was curious to see exactly in what manner the developer has nerfed the orca.

if (typeOf _unit == "O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F" && _hitBox == "transmission") then
	{
	};

This is the relevant excerpt from fn_handleVehicleDamage.sqf which is your culprit.

This means that if any damage is taken to the transmission, directly OR indirectly, the damage meter of the main rotor will be increased by 15%.

So... If you hit the transmission a mere 7 times with a 9 millimeter handgun? Theoretically, RIP.

PM me where the transmission of an orca is ;)

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:21 PM, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Only for cops. If you want to remove 7.62 from rebels you're delusional since Altis life was built for REBELS, and then cop....Rebel is ALWAYS to be favored since it is the hardest side to play, and costs the most, and has the most population. Cops don't even pay for gear on Asylum anymore essentially unless you choose to.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:23 PM, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

giphy.gif

Edited by Phil.
  • 6 months later...
On 3/7/2016 at 5:55 PM, Jimmy Pecklin :) said:

Can we please have orcas slightly stronger, similar to before? Right now, an mk20c and 6.5mm can easily kill side windows, and even pilot. Orcas used to be really useful for cartels, doing hot drops, combat landings, now cops get 7.62....so please Restore the orcas. Also, dont say Bohemia nerfed them...their values can be changed and strengthened just like ifrits/striders. We had cops with only 6.5mm for a year, and now that they can get 7.62, make orcas strong again. They're worse than Hellcats, because they get shot out the same, but cost $3500 to pull out and cost more to buy.

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 4:56 PM, KBW said:

{

};

Come back...

Haych likes this