Should SRT get access to Granite B's/CSAT/Pilot coveralls?

KrazyKnight

Should they have that extra protection?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should they have that extra protection?

• Yes
    • No

This is mainly a coniuation for SRT getting better personal protect such as CSATS and Granite's that can be found here: 

The conversation's main focus led to this post being made and that adjustments needed to be made. The armor that we currently have is insufficient, with a simple one-bullet leg shot doing the average SRT enjoyer in. This does not help because most SRT members use 5.56mm and 6.5mm. The last comment mentioned on the previous thread stated, "Adding Granite B's/CSAT/Pilot coveralls for SRT has been an ongoing conversation for some time that we have yet to reach a consensus on." So let's end that debate here with a poll!

Other solutions have been voiced in TS and on the forums, so I'll start the list of what has been suggested thus far. As always, new input from everyone is greatly appreciated.

• Allow SRT to have CSATS/Granite Bs as an additional payment option. Normally, each respawn will cost you 5k. Make it so that it is increased to 10K as an option to use extra protection to balance. (Personally, not a fan of this since an uncap is 20k already, and depending on the type of day you're having, it will be more of a loss than it's worth.)
  • Allow SRT to UNLOCK CSATS/Granite B at around 50 kills. This way, you'll spawn with the usual SRT default gear and change it out later at the vendor with no additional cost.

There are others that I'm clearly forgetting, but this is an excellent vehicle to work with regarding this conversation and possible solutions. I would also like to hear from a developer perspective as well so that I can get more of an understanding of the tech side of things. Thanks for reading if you did!

Spoiler

SRT exploit was a feature change my mind.

Junke, killer11, Sandwich and 4 others like this

Just add the darn things already everyone wants them and it shouldn’t be a issue on having them half of the SWAT force doesn’t even have MK1s yet so it’s not like it’s going to be “OverPowering” I don’t see why they haven’t been added yet it’s been a year since I brought this up and yet here we are with it still not added

Sjuol, KrazyKnight, Galaxy and 2 others like this