Evidence lockup changes

Chris Peacock

I feel cops are too overpowered during the evidence lockup. Today it was a 20v20 and the civs went 0-4 while cops went 4-0. I was on cop at the time and yes its fun to win it wasnt fun to win every single time. 

Suggestion- reduce the spawn in kit flashbangs to only 1 max. Only allow officers 1 spawn life inside the evidence. 

Now I can see how this could be seen as too much of a nerf for cops so,

Suggestion 2- After doing things stated above make the lowest caliber possible to spawn with inside the evidence 6.5 (only allowing mx, mxm, mk1 etc) 

Open to more tweaks below this feel free to share opinions

@Defragmentsi only complain when i dont have fun.... not when I lose fyi

Defragments likes this
28 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

I feel cops are too overpowered during the evidence lockup. Today it was a 20v20 and the civs went 0-4 while cops went 4-0. I was on cop at the time and yes its fun to win it wasnt fun to win every single time. 

Suggestion- reduce the spawn in kit flashbangs to only 1 max. Only allow officers 1 spawn life inside the evidence. 

Suggestion 2- After doing things stated above make the lowest caliber possible to spawn with inside the evidence 6.5 (only allowing mx, mxm, mk1 etc) 

Just a game. Shit talk is half the fun.

Police are op though ye

Chris Peacock likes this
1 hour ago, Defragments said:

If no one can do it successfully, what's the point of it existing? The payout is nothing if it is never done.

It can be done and has been done on multiple occasions before. Not to sounds like a dick it is a little but of a skill thing though

8 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

We also had some of the best fed officers on last night and every officer was wielding an MK1, versus two gangs that normally fight in Athira. Do keep that in mind as well.

They had us for a while too when trying to take rebel between the 2nd evidence and 1st mental that popped. It was very back and forth until the last evidence.

Sorry man, Any other event i would agree for better balances but I have to agree the Evidence Payout is insane so it should be Hard AF. The Current Conditions where the same Conditions TerrorGroup Completed the Evidence back in September of last year. The Payout was like 13 Mil on Cash and Drugs alone sold at gangfort. let alone the 3k MKs that were in it aswell. I also remember seeing DH and some Athira guys there helping us by roaching PD. I know since then its been nerfed some because that payout was insane. (I think they limited MK1s to be only 100 max of each Camo)  We were about an 18 man group and we were able to do it. with the same restrictions as today. Its just and End game event. ALSO If you don't snow ball evidence in the first try it becomes harder because by the end of it the cops goes from 12-20+ usually with people getting on to fight the event and when fighting a group of 18 civs that shits impossible to coordinate. I was not on for the first evidence but it took the rebels like 30 minutes to mount an attack and then get enough footing to start the second evidence right after the mental. At the point your fighting to get to the evidence which is an extra fight and your facing all cops at once. What they should have done was like a Bank to draw all the cops away and had another group setup for the evidence while cops fight the bank that way there is no extra fight to get into position.

Ill just have to buy 6 more frits that Jeff Stall or Snoop can blowup i guess because i lost em all lol

.Nathan and Kernikov like this
26 minutes ago, Djmon said:

Sorry man, Any other event i would agree for better balances but I have to agree the Evidence Payout is insane so it should be Hard AF. The Current Conditions where the same Conditions TerrorGroup Completed the Evidence back in September of last year. The Payout was like 13 Mil on Cash and Drugs alone sold at gangfort. let alone the 3k MKs that were in it aswell. I also remember seeing DH and some Athira guys there helping us by roaching PD. I know since then its been nerfed some because that payout was insane. (I think they limited MK1s to be only 100 max of each Camo)  We were about an 18 man group and we were able to do it. with the same restrictions as today. Its just and End game event. ALSO If you don't snow ball evidence in the first try it becomes harder because by the end of it the cops goes from 12-20+ usually with people getting on to fight the event and when fighting a group of 18 civs that shits impossible to coordinate. I was not on for the first evidence but it took the rebels like 30 minutes to mount an attack and then get enough footing to start the second evidence right after the mental. At the point your fighting to get to the evidence which is an extra fight and your facing all cops at once. What they should have done was like a Bank to draw all the cops away and had another group setup for the evidence while cops fight the bank that way there is no extra fight to get into position.

Ill just have to buy 6 more frits that Jeff Stall or Snoop can blowup i guess because i lost em all lol

djmon frits go hard ngl
94d02bdf5320c65e7f88a33c7b917adb.jpg
27 minutes ago, Djmon said:

also when terrorgroup did that evidence ya had all of ATHIRA nation in that group

Djmon likes this
3 hours ago, Kernikov said:

0-4 after giving every man, woman and cadet an MK 1.

10000 dead cops

2000 stolen hunters

600 blown up ifrits

Last night was peak "you don't make money on cop"

I saw about 30 rpg's get let off at the rebel fight prior. You think any of us made money doing that?

8 hours ago, Junker said:

It can be done and has been done on multiple occasions before. Not to sounds like a dick it is a little but of a skill thing though

I'm sure eventually the stars will align and we'll get it done. We are inexperienced with this event.

4 hours ago, Djmon said:

I was not on for the first evidence but it took the rebels like 30 minutes to mount an attack and then get enough footing to start the second evidence right after the mental.

We did a mental? I don't remember anyone doing that unless a few of them split off to do it

37 minutes ago, Defragments said:

I'm sure eventually the stars will align and we'll get it done. We are inexperienced with this event.

That's really what it is is experience, even "really good" players struggle to do a Federal Reserve because some just don't know how to do it. Theres just a lot of moving parts that need to be coordinated. Thats how the evidence lockup goes as well.

In fact, I would go as far to say that the Federal Reserve deserves a buff on the amount of gold bars you can receive from it, currently its 24 while the mental you get the same payout just sitting in a compound that has 2.5 entrances.

Edited by Junker
Chris Peacock, Djmon and .Nathan like this
12 hours ago, Junker said:

So you reworded what i said

Yes but if the success was more common the payout would be less

1 hour ago, Defragments said:

We did a mental? I don't remember anyone doing that unless a few of them split off to do it

Tyde did the mental immediately after the first evidence 

52 minutes ago, Junker said:

In fact, I would go as far to say that the Federal Reserve deserves a buff on the amount of gold bars you can receive from it, currently its 24 while the mental you get the same payout just sitting in a compound that has 2.5 entrances.

Please buff fed. It’s been dead ever since mental came out

1 hour ago, Junker said:

That's really what it is is experience, even "really good" players struggle to do a Federal Reserve because some just don't know how to do it. Theres just a lot of moving parts that need to be coordinated. Thats how the evidence lockup goes as well.

Ceo never had a problem 

• 2 weeks later...