SRT Faction

Ahm2d

I believe separating APD and SRT would be a good idea. And making an SRT faction with command (SRT Commander, SRT Command, SRT Member) and the whitelist will be only for the srt member's. And copying how SWAT works in the APD is also a good idea they choose the good player's to join the SWAT. This will improve the srt and make the domination have more competition. As we saw before several months until now the domination is being controlled by one gang i can't even remember when is the last time we saw another gang win the domination and i think making an SRT faction will solve this problem even for the future. And making the SRT faction will make SRT more organized and it will give the opportunity for all the community player's APD, Civ, Medic to join the SRT faction.

And the another idea is to make SRT only go for the gang who's winning it's going to make the domination more fun and give the other gang's a chance to get closer for the winning gang.

In my opinion the first idea will make the domination more fun and it give's the opportunity to all asylum player's and there is player's without a gang and they don't know any gang owners to join any gang the srt will give them a chance to join and this will even make more people join the domination as we know this days the domination server doesn't hit more than 60 players and both of idea's will end the one gang always winning it will give another gang's a chance.

Edited by Ahm2d
Kreals and Fahad sal like this
10 hours ago, Kreals said:

i would love to see a SRT rework or revamp, but i just don't see them going through the effort of putting this in place

i don't think there is much effort to do this idea they can unwhitelist everyone in the srt (domination server) and make a teamspeak roles and discord roles and they have to choose a commander and the commander will choose the srt players and command and just whitelist them but maybe the effort thing is they have to do an applications for the srt in the forums. no need to change any guns or anything inside the game

Edited by Ahm2d
6 hours ago, Ahm2d said:

i don't think there is much effort to do this idea they can unwhitelist everyone in the srt (domination server) and make a teamspeak roles and discord roles and they have to choose a commander and the commander will choose the srt players and command and just whitelist them but maybe the effort thing is they have to do an applications for the srt in the forums. no need to change any guns or anything inside the game

At that point it’s just another gang.

zdeat, Ahm2d, Fried Rice and 1 other like this
16 hours ago, Austin M said:

At that point it’s just another gang.

I agree with you but there is no competition right now in the domination everytime same gang wins the other gangs can't compete with them so at that point the domination server will get more boring because we always know who is gonna win making the srt faction or you can call it srt gang because by the end of the day you need teamwork in the srt same as gang's. Right now there is no teamwork in the srt and its not organized and there is some players join as an srt and they are not in the teamspeak i know there is no rule say's you have to join the srt domination channel but if it stays like that there will never be a teamwork in the srt. In my opinion separating APD and SRT is the best thing you can do in the domination server it will bring more people to the domination server and it will make the srt more organized. And the srt will end the controlling thing for one gang.

On 12/4/2023 at 5:16 AM, Kreals said:

if SRT was like another faction that would allow civs that don't want to join the apd play SRT or compete in domination 

More content to get creative with on the server. unfortunately this has been brought up way back and admins/devs or what ever they call them now are to lazy to create it. Also the APD powers trips think they will lose a little power with something like this so they are going to be a hard no and if you can not tell APD gets what they want. 

Polar and Kreals like this
39 minutes ago, Zurph said:

More content to get creative with on the server. unfortunately this has been brought up way back and admins/devs or what ever they call them now are to lazy to create it. Also the APD powers trips think they will lose a little power with something like this so they are going to be a hard no and if you can not tell APD gets what they want. 

I mean since implementation of SRT the APD higherups want no part of SRT. The only rules exist because of certain players abusing the no rules. I personally would rather just have SRT nuked so I dont have to hear about it.

zdeat likes this