Asylum = Dictatorship

Bersabee

I realize this is a private server but the community is what keeps it alive. So please don't remove suggestion threads when you refuse to change it back to the way things were.

And don't say "if you don't like it, just leave". Honestly, fuck up and be gracious we help you guys sustain the server with our donations.

- speaking on behalf of most of the SMART and CONSCIENTIOUS Asylum players.

Sincerely,

Bersa Fucking Bee

EDIT: I dont mean to insult anyone. Just because someone removed a thread on a important topic (which was removed due to the topic not following forum rules and guidelines)

Edited by Bersabee
1 minute ago, Trilligy said:

Honestly don't know what happened to the cartel one, also for some reason people don't remember what Pre 6.0 was actually like I honestly remember near empty servers leading into 6.0

People dont remember because those people are either A) So new and they just spit bullshit out of their mouth pretending they know. Or B ) were not playing themselves because they to were not enjoying it. 

1 minute ago, Trilligy said:

Honestly don't know what happened to the cartel one, also for some reason people don't remember what Pre 6.0 was actually like I honestly remember near empty servers leading into 6.0

what happened to the thread then? I enjoyed that thread, it had a good discussion going on and then its gone without a word.

3 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

Pre 6.0 was the time of GTA V. It had just recently gotten released and was the first time the server saw a major drop in player. Im not sure, it may of been what encouraged Paratus to make such big changes hoping it would encourage player.

Honestly, theyre just asking for it to go in gang bank because they are just too lazy to go and get the money. But, they do need to receive a better payout, you barely get any money for the effort you put in.

Now for the thread, Im not sure who deleted it, but i think the members of Asylum dont appreciate a thread with a discussion on a good suggestion being removed.

Haych likes this
1 minute ago, jonah1045 said:

what happened to the thread then? I enjoyed that thread, it had a good discussion going on and then its gone without a word.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I like those threads because I don't do much cartel crap so reading them gives some insight to things. 

explicit likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

At which point you're still not paying for anything. It's a donation. There is no implied, or explicit, promise of anything in return.

The Cartel thread was removed because the creator decided to insult Paratus in his opening post. Insulting other players, Administrators, etc is a violation of our forum rules and guidelines, and as such the thread was removed.

By being different that's what I meant, I was going to paste the definition, but I forgot to

Just now, Trilligy said:

Honestly it is shit like this that makes me laugh.

You know how a gang can have a lot of good people in it, but a hand full of toxic people can ruin the gangs reputation.

Well a handful of admins ruin the admins teams reputation. 

Its hard to realize it if you are part of that gang or team. But when a lot of people tell you the same thing, then it might be true. :\

15 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

The Cartel thread was removed because the creator decided to insult Paratus in his opening post. Insulting other players, Administrators, etc is a violation of our forum rules and guidelines, and as such the thread was removed.

Thanks for a clear reason to why the topic was removed :)

6 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

You know how a gang can have a lot of good people in it, but a hand full of toxic people can ruin the gangs reputation.

Well a handful of admins ruin the admins teams reputation. 

Its hard to realize it if you are part of that gang or team. But when a lot of people tell you the same thing, then it might be true. :\

Well said

9 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

At which point you're still not paying for anything. It's a donation. There is no implied, or explicit, promise of anything in return.

Again lack of respect, lack of interest, and typing nonsense. You do promise us things for our donations, pulled straight from the website you administrate; " The Asylum servers are carried by the generosity of our players. Without donations our servers could not operate." With that being said we donate for server up-time, good performance, and some sort of interest and respect towards the community. The Mayor of Shitville himself says we get nothing for donating, so that means we all should get our refunds? I have not included the different perks (cars, debit card, donor town access) you provide us for different donation ranks.

Donation; an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.

Contribution; a payment imposed by military, civil, or ecclesiastical authorities usually for a special or extraordinary purpose

This is to the head of asylum, hire or find some admins that actually like what they do, actually have respect, and interest towards what they do.

3 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

Honestly it is shit like this that makes me laugh.

Laugh all you want, you have a swastika up your ass. My evidence to this statement: https://gyazo.com/91d39b71e7fb3f22719f7168848e0de3

Mahdizzle and Haych like this
Just now, TheRealJesus said:

Again lack of respect, lack of interest, and typing nonsense. You do promise us things for our donations, pulled straight from the website you administrate; " The Asylum servers are carried by the generosity of our players. Without donations our servers could not operate." With that being said we donate for server up-time, good performance, and some sort of interest and respect towards the community. The Mayor of Shitville himself says we get nothing for donating, so that means we all should get our refunds? I have not included the different perks (cars, debit card, donor town access) you provide us for different donation ranks.

Donation; an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.

Contribution; a payment imposed by military, civil, or ecclesiastical authorities usually for a special or extraordinary purpose

This is to the head of asylum, hire or find some admins that actually like what they do, actually have respect, and interest towards what they do.

Laugh all you want, you have a swastika up your ass. My evidence to this statement: https://gyazo.com/91d39b71e7fb3f22719f7168848e0de3

59907652.jpg

Haych likes this
Just now, Bersabee said:

God, you are officially Asylums god of toxicity and aids. You treat everything like a joke :fail:

Its funny though

Dude honestly life is about laughter, debates, smoking put under a sunset, traveling the world, and playing games. Do not let life win, always be grateful for where you are, and what you have. LIFE IS FUN. If they want to take it as a insult go ahead, they want drama, I want fun.

1 hour ago, Trilligy said:

I'd sit there for 45 minutes smashing space bar just to try and join, pre 6.0. I do remember a big game release around that time that briefly affected it, but it was ALWAYS capped. Big chunks of my streams was me just trying to connect. Not an issue anymore lol

Infamy likes this
1 hour ago, Mac said:

I'd sit there for 45 minutes smashing space bar just to try and join, pre 6.0. I do remember a big game release around that time that briefly affected it, but it was ALWAYS capped. Big chunks of my streams was me just trying to connect. Not an issue anymore lol

If I could show you the numbers from Pre 6.0 and I mean 3 months before there was no spamming in not even on weekends. 

28 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

If I could show you the numbers from Pre 6.0 and I mean 3 months before there was no spamming in not even on weekends. 

I have discussed this issue with a panel of 5 other members and the response is unanimously "LOLWUT".

meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up-jpg.jpg?w

34 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

This is actually true. I remember talking with Killswitch about a year ago and saying wow the servers are dying right. He's like nah there is a pattern where they get low but during the summer they shoot back up. I think this is true but the servers seem a little lower than a year ago. Last year which would be like 3 months before 6.0 I remember not having to spam I think I removed my auto hotkey until summer came around when the population started to rise again.

4 hours ago, Trilligy said:

I don't remember this at all and i'm pretty good at ridding myself of nostalgia.  In fact, whenever people would post threads claiming the servers were losing population, admins would start posting charts, this happened before and after the release of 6.0.  The GTA release hurt Asylum as well as the fact that there was no new patch for like three months.  If anything, the servers have always seemed to keep a consistent population pre and post 6.0.  From how I see it, 6.0 was not a coming to Jesus moment nor was it the death of Asylum.  6.0 was mostly a good patch but it did kill cartels by raising the prices of rebel loadouts and removing the direct deposit into gang accounts from cartels.  

Cartels are mainly for bragging rights now so a gang can claim they are the best gang on Asylum.  There is really no point to cartels other than the benefit from arms, which even then most gangs do not care to defend arms over.  Direct deposit used to be overpowered because one gang would control a server and people would no longer care to contest them because of the numbers that they had, this is no longer the case as there are so multiple gangs on a server and doesn't have full control of a server.  It's such an easy fix that i'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

From how I see it, 6.0 was not a coming to Jesus moment nor was it the death of Asylum.  6.0 was mostly a good patch but it did kill cartels by raising the prices of rebel loadouts and removing the direct deposit into gang accounts from cartels.

truth tho

After doing some research the numbers for people on asylum 3 during GTA 5 release was still populated and more popular than now.

Back in 2014 when servers were thriving: https://gyazo.com/f1d2253a3aaa356ba9e0536f311e5b10

GTA 5 Release on PC : https://gyazo.com/839382565902cb8532e79ca66befcc7d

Current Stats: https://gyazo.com/3ab554ae061165ec080aa6abf1210ec7

Asylum is dying, something must be done.

11 hours ago, Trilligy said:

They were near empty because everyone was hyped for the patch that took 4 months to release which basically made the servers worse.