when shit HITs the FAN

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

@Pentax

It clearly your fault, I mean why would you try to hot drop on top of the orca. And it was even a mistake on your part dipping your nose down while on top of the Orca. 

In my opinion you should have to comp them. You even destroyed two other orcas in the process. 

@Gnashes @Killswitch @Starance

Out of all the admins you tag them 3. 

Iced likes this

Well thing is, no rebel died. Another thing is it wasn't itentional vdm on orcas. I was dipping nose down to slow down so that people could jump up without getting in unconscious state and my main rotor barely clipped the orca, took out my main rotor made me bounce off the bank roof (which I have no idea how the first orca on top of the roof blew up, and then the one at the bottom either, cause the orca's corpse landed pretty far away from the ground orca). Yet again not for me to decide nor for for those 2 people who's orca was it whether I should comp or not, but to admins.

Patrick and Olivia like this
Just now, Pentax said:

Well thing is, no rebel died. Another thing is it wasn't itentional vdm on orcas. I was dipping nose down to slow down so that people could jump up without getting in unconscious state and my main rotor barely clipped the orca, took out my main rotor made me bounce off the bank roof (which I have no idea how the first orca on top of the roof blew up, and then the one at the bottom either, cause the orca's corpse landed pretty far away from the ground orca). Yet again not for me to decide nor for for those 2 people who's orca was it whether I should comp or not, but to admins.

I thought VDM was if someone died :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Helicopter explosions in a asylum have a big spread radius. The explosion hit the fuel tank on the orca on the ground thats why it blew up. if look at the video first the tail section gets pushed inward.

Also If you havent noticed the your main rotor knocks the orca into the vents on top the building cause it to blow up

@Pentax

Edited by Donald Trump
More information.
Just now, Donald Trump said:

Helicopter explosions in a asylum have a big spread radius. The explosion hit the fuel tank on the orca on the ground thats why it blew up. if look at the video first the tail section gets pushed inward.

Can tell Asylum has changed people make such a big deal about things nowdays

Olivia and Gosu like this

I know lets bring it to the forums and go back and forth about how it is or is not his fault. Yeah great idea. Maybe it was a honest accident in that case why don't they just fill in a comp request. Because If I were pentax I wouldn't personally comp you because I can tell by how they are on the forums that they we're going ham in game with abuse. Maybe if he deliberately slammed into their orca then fine but jeez 

Edited by Rami
Just now, Rami said:

I know lets bring it to the forums and go back and forth about how it is or is not his fault. Yeah great idea. Maybe it was a honest accident in that case why don't you just fill in a comp request. Because If I were pentax I wouldn't personally comp you because I can tell by how you are on the forums that you we're going ham in game with abuse you and your gang. Maybe if he deliberately slammed into your orca then fine but jeez 

Exact reason why I chose not to comp anyone, got spammed with messages like "Comp or report" for the whole hour... Like it's obvious that it wasn't itentional ramming your orca, if you can't see it from this point of view, you can clearly see from my point of view, that main rotor barely clips the orca which causes chain reaction. On top of that why would you have a second orca parked right down below ? When you have only 6~ people total in bank anyway? Like cmon now accidents happen.

Just now, Pentax said:

Exact reason why I chose not to comp anyone, got spammed with messages like "Comp or report" for the whole hour... Like it's obvious that it wasn't itentional ramming your orca, if you can't see it from this point of view, you can clearly see from my point of view, that main rotor barely clips the orca which causes chain reaction. On top of that why would you have a second orca parked right down below ? When you have only 6~ people total in bank anyway? Like cmon now accidents happen.

See always the same people abuse the fuck out of people they want comp from, Almost like it's meant to make me feel even more sorry for you...

Pentax and Olivia like this

Daaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuummmmm 

If it were me flying i would just have comped them to avoid all of this BS any dollar amount in game is not worth a ban and i would have just simply talked like men in game/TS about it.....but then again i dont fly so.

R.I.P Orcas

Edited by TeamFrizzy
1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

@Pentax

It clearly your fault, I mean why would you try to hot drop on top of the orca. And it was even a mistake on your part dipping your nose down while on top of the Orca. 

In my opinion you should have to comp them. You even destroyed two other orcas in the process. 

@Gnashes @Killswitch @Starance

The problem with comping rebels, they will still go to admins to get a second comp