A cop that actually RPs

So after a Prison break I was downed and restrained by a Corporal @minibagge.  Instead of sending me straight to jail i managed to talk him into a deal.  We would play a game that where I would ask Questions from Who wants to be a Millionaire, an old show from ABC.  If he got more the 4 questions right out of 7 I would go to jail.  If he missed more then 4 questions then myself and my companions would go free.  Most cops don't feel like talking to us and just send us to jail so i don't get the opportunity to do this that often.

At the end he actually wound up giving me a pardon as we agreed.  This is the 6th time i have tried to do this form of getting free.  Of the six times i have won 4 of them.  the times that i have won the cops always go back on their word.  They usually send me to jail or just tell me they cant let me go so they try to give me parole or they will have unrestrained me and lethaled me.  One time the cops one and they had so much fun with the game that they pardoned me just because they enjoyed this.  This was the first time that I have had a cop keep his word and pardon me... Props to u @minibagge the APD needs more like ya.

Edited by Whitey
8 minutes ago, Pentax said:

So what you are saying you had a prison break charge or you were associate of a group that was doing a prison break and instead of sending you straight to jail, he broke the guideline and pardoned you or did I miss something here?

Get ready for this roast

47 minutes ago, Pentax said:

So what you are saying you had a prison break charge or you were associate of a group that was doing a prison break and instead of sending you straight to jail, he broke the guideline and pardoned you or did I miss something here?

So what you are saying is you're a shitbag cop and would rather send someone to jail instead of having fun, or did i miss something here?

Beleive it or not I joined the APD to enjoy more an RP expirience than a Combat ( yes, Im a potato ) I think some guidelines in the APD should be change to enforce a bit more RP despite the fact that this is a light RP server. This will improve way too much the relations between rebles/civ w/ cops.

Its suppouse to be a funny thing to do, not a must and an strict " Do it this way allways " However the problem relays on the money hungry cops, as much as other offciers try to give a good expirience to the restrained guy there is someone that can throw all that just beacause they want the money for the arrest ( same with always wanting to use lethals ) 

Will love to see that change so we can enforce more this and rebels ( not all of them ) get less salty when they are captured beacuase they know they are going to jail or if they RP for 30 mins they will get just a half ticket. IMO

More thing to be added to this but the main point here is. Good work @minibagge and  @Whitey

Love to se more RP rebels on 2

The guideline is clear, its a straight to jail offense. It says nothing about being able to RP out of it or not it simply means there is no chance to pay a ticket if the offender is found to be culpable for their crimes.. The only must in the guidebook is seizing illegal weapons.  Well played

Edited by HotWings
13 minutes ago, TwinCities said:

Beleive it or not I joined the APD to enjoy more an RP expirience than a Combat ( yes, Im a potato ) I think some guidelines in the APD should be change to enforce a bit more RP despite the fact that this is a light RP server. This will improve way too much the relations between rebles/civ w/ cops.

Its suppouse to be a funny thing to do, not a must and an strict " Do it this way allways " However the problem relays on the money hungry cops, as much as other offciers try to give a good expirience to the restrained guy there is someone that can throw all that just beacause they want the money for the arrest ( same with always wanting to use lethals ) 

Will love to see that change so we can enforce more this and rebels ( not all of them ) get less salty when they are captured beacuase they know they are going to jail or if they RP for 30 mins they will get just a half ticket. IMO

More thing to be added to this but the main point here is. Good work @minibagge and  @Whitey

Love to se more RP rebels on 2

The use of lethals is not something i mind.  i play more carefully if i know i will get lethaled over me just getting downed.  I made this specidifcally to show a cop doing something i dont see many cops doing.  I am usually on S4 and the cops dont respect 2 life rule, minimal RP, and always use lethals.  it is nice to have a server full of cops who are more there for the RP makes me feel ok with getting taken to jail.

Eric916 likes this
On 4/8/2016 at 3:44 PM, Pentax said:

Right lol, this goes against guidelines. He has to take you straight to jail. RP was good though lol