Don't you just...

Don't you just hate the part of the community that is a bunch of two faced pussy with no balls to tell you something straight to your face, and uses some of their advantages to fuck you over? I'm sure we've all met people like that in this community, they are the cancer that slowly eats asylum, he'll I'd rather have rdm era running rampant at least I'll know they'll get banned...also if asylum could get more strict rules towards some type if discrimination towards certain gangs you hate, it would be a wonderful community, don't get me wrong I love this server it's the only thing I play when I'm off work, but I've witnessed some fucked up shit and at the most people get a slap on the wrist because it always seems to be a misunderstanding :o 

image.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Destroyer said:

I'm just waiting for this to get locked because we can't even have a discussion without getting stopped from expressing our thoughts but some people get away with such things here and there's little we the community can do about it, justice is hardly served here to the big time abusers of their powers or privileges

Its not that they lock these because people are expressing their thoughts. They lock things because HOW people express their thoughts. Believe or not, this community is extremely toxic because of the competitive nature. That and because 25-30% of the people on the forums are 15-25 yrs old and don't know how to express their opinion without being a cunt and acting like an entitled little twat. These threads will always end with people flinging shit at each other because of certain lovely community members.  

In my own honest opinion the community seems much worse now as opposed to how it was pre 6.0.

Pre 6.0 was just the occasional shit talk with players who respected eachother... for the most part.

Nowadays gangs and the forums are full of 15 y/o self proclaimed "legends" that will use anything and everything to try and defend their internet reputation. These same people get banned for the dumb shit they do and somehow return, most likely pulling either the "im sorry" or "it was a misunderstanding" card. 

Sure, I guess one or two permanent bans are not that bad as long as the admins ensure that the offender might not do it again, but there are tons of people racking up perms and bans for the same exact shit they got banned for a month before... it is a bit ridiculous. 

Edited by explicit

There used to be somewhat of a sense of community on Asylum.  It use to be career rebels and career cops that would fight each other on the forums, now it's common to see gangs fight each other on almost every thread, call each other irrelevant or do the whole "Who are you?" as if they are widely known or some shit.  Only forum that i've been apart of that is comparable to how toxic Asylum has become would be the BF3 forums, where every thread turned into a argument about your stats.

It's actually kind of embarrassing how bad it is.  I wonder if Paratus cringes when he see's what the forums have become?

DreamC, blinky, explicit and 4 others like this
8 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

FUCK TITS ASS BALLS COCK VAGINA

Exhibit A

:kappa:

<3

10 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It's actually kind of embarrassing how bad it is.  I wonder if Paratus cringes when he see's what the forums have become?

Honestly, Im not sure why he does what he does. He works to push weekly updates along with other projects and life (his new kid) and all he does it get flak for it. Respect to that man for pushing through and continuing even though all everyone ever does it give him shit. Same goes for most of the admin team. The admin team is here to enhance your experience, they do not get paid to babysit you. They volunteer their time on something they enjoy(ed) and receive nothing but shit for it. 

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

There used to be somewhat of a sense of community on Asylum.  It use to be career rebels and career cops that would fight each other on the forums, now it's common to see gangs fight each other on almost every thread, call each other irrelevant or do the whole "Who are you?" as if they are widely known or some shit.  Only forum that i've been apart of that is comparable to how toxic Asylum has become would be the BF3 forums, where every thread turned into a argument about your stats.

"Who are you" boy if I had a penny for every time I've read that...id have almost enough to get me that alpinestar full racing suit I've always wanted

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Wanna talk drama? 

* Yoven (pew pew)

* Edgegamer (Pervert)

* Stormsoul (loved him)

* Asylum exposed

* Durga = Abooseking?

* Ed vs Admins/FSA

* Eptic (Beastiality?)

Lock inc?

At least most of that was pretty spread apart and it wasn't a constant everyday thing also most of those issues were handled very fast.  Yes, gangs were still toxic to each other back then too but the bar has been lowered so much and personal attacks are so much more common.  It's just laughable at this point.

I'd say its become more toxic post 6.0 because it is a lot easier to lose your gear. No more insurance. There's a bank cap and that makes big gangs less interested. With that happening smaller gangs form and talk shit because there is no actual sense of fear from talking shit on strong gangs like there was previous to 6.0

now for civ to civ interaction. I think it has always been a shit show.

kryptonthegamer likes this
On 4/18/2016 at 4:34 PM, Axe said:

Its not that they lock these because people are expressing their thoughts. They lock things because HOW people express their thoughts. Believe or not, this community is extremely toxic because of the competitive nature. That and because 25-30% of the people on the forums are 15-25 yrs old and don't know how to express their opinion without being a cunt and acting like an entitled little twat. These threads will always end with people flinging shit at each other because of certain lovely community members.  

No....you literally don't count to us so yeah....

On 4/18/2016 at 5:12 PM, Destroyer said:

I'd rather have rdm era running rampant

Considering you've been banned multiple times for said reason.

On 4/18/2016 at 5:34 PM, Axe said:

Believe or not, this community is extremely toxic because of the competitive nature.

You used to be the exact same as everyone else due to competitive nature.

On 4/18/2016 at 5:12 PM, Destroyer said:

.also if asylum could get more strict rules towards some type if discrimination towards certain gangs you hate, it would be a wonderful community,

Words hurt don't they :'(

4 hours ago, Krypton:) said:

No....you literally don't count to us so yeah....

On 4/18/2016 at 2:34 PM, Axe said:

These threads will always end with people flinging shit at each other because of certain lovely community members.  

Thank you for reinforcing my point by giving a perfect demonstration 

Naltron likes this
5 hours ago, Wubz said:

Considering you've been banned multiple times for said reason.

You used to be the exact same as everyone else due to competitive nature.

Words hurt don't they :'(

lol ive never beed banned for LEGIT rdm, ive gotten it lifted same day because it was bullshit , but thanks for trying boo i love you anyways

Like what gang doesn't fuck around with each other lol? I've rammed gravitys orca with my hemmt and blow it up, thrown ifrits in the water, rdmed them fucking around in full gear and nobody cares lol, that's why you join a gang to have buddy's to hang out with and enjoy the game even more not to "fight cartels, do banks pb" or w.e if that's the only reason you play asylum go play wasteland

17 hours ago, Destroyer said:

17 hours ago, Destroyer said:

Like what gang doesn't fuck around with each other lol? I've rammed gravitys orca with my hemmt and blow it up, thrown ifrits in the water, rdmed them fucking around in full gear and nobody cares lol, that's why you join a gang to have buddy's to hang out with and enjoy the game even more not to "fight cartels, do banks pb" or w.e if that's the only reason you play asylum go play wasteland

TBH man, this really doesn't help....

Take it up with Bamf or Motown. 

Doing this will only make it worse.