Goodbye, see ya soon!

So this journey for now ends for me I have exams coming up and after my exams i will be travelling with friends and my girlfriend around europe so I'm going to have a busy summer no room for gaming, i will be back after summer around September, I know a lot of you hated me lately outside of my recent gang method, but I wanna let you know i loved every single moment of it and the people who actually played with me the past 2 years know who I'm actually and i hope they knew i was faking me all this time, anyway its lot like I'm not gonna come back and shit but yeah, so i wish you good vacations boys/grills and enjoy life! shoutout to my hommies @PeggerZ @akLynx@Smarty@Rodrigo@Bok Lau@Carson@Bry@ofekl@Shark@Killswitch@hamsham12@Swifty@Pippi and my friend @Bikstok(I know there is a spot inside you that still loves me).

Edited by Valerios
Swifty, Sergio, Chau and 10 others like this
6 minutes ago, Valerios said:

So this journey for now ends for me I have exams coming up and after my exams i will be travelling with friends and my girlfriend around europe so I'm going to have a busy summer no room for gaming, i will be back after summer around September, I know a lot of you hated me lately outside of my recent gang method, but I wanna let you know i loved every single moment of it and the people who actually played with me the past 2 years know who I'm actually and i hope they new i was faking me all this time, anyway its lot like I'm not gonna come back and shit but yeah, so i wish you good vacations boy and enjoy life! shoutout to my hommies @PeggerZ @akLynx@Smarty@Rodrigo@Bok Lau@Carson@Bry@ofekl and my friend @Bikstok(I know there is a spot inside you that still loves me).

:(

16 minutes ago, Valerios said:

So this journey for now ends for me I have exams coming up and after my exams i will be travelling with friends and my girlfriend around europe so I'm going to have a busy summer no room for gaming, i will be back after summer around September, I know a lot of you hated me lately outside of my recent gang method, but I wanna let you know i loved every single moment of it and the people who actually played with me the past 2 years know who I'm actually and i hope they new i was faking me all this time, anyway its lot like I'm not gonna come back and shit but yeah, so i wish you good vacations boy and enjoy life! shoutout to my hommies @PeggerZ @akLynx@Smarty@Rodrigo@Bok Lau@Carson@Bry@ofekl and my friend @Bikstok(I know there is a spot inside you that still loves me).

Does your girlfriend know you have a .59 inch dick?

Blurp and Gatorade like this
9 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Good luck m8!

Where around Europe will you travel, if I may ask? 

First i will go to Budapest for 5 days, then i will go to vienna, afterwards we will go to some travel to some greek islands and then around end of july i will go to brussels and maybe barcelona.

Edited by Valerios
1 hour ago, Valerios said:

First i will go to Budapest for 5 days, then i will go to vienna, afterwards we will go to some travel to some greek islands and then around end of july i will go to brussels and maybe barcelona.

While in Vienna, go to a restaurant called Figlmuller. Good schnitzel and Czech lager (Pilsner).

Edited by john_gotti
5 hours ago, Valerios said:

So this journey for now ends for me I have exams coming up and after my exams i will be travelling with friends and my girlfriend around europe so I'm going to have a busy summer no room for gaming, i will be back after summer around September, I know a lot of you hated me lately outside of my recent gang method, but I wanna let you know i loved every single moment of it and the people who actually played with me the past 2 years know who I'm actually and i hope they knew i was faking me all this time, anyway its lot like I'm not gonna come back and shit but yeah, so i wish you good vacations boys/grills and enjoy life! shoutout to my hommies @PeggerZ @akLynx@Smarty@Rodrigo@Bok Lau@Carson@Bry@ofekl@Shark@Killswitch@hamsham12@Swifty@Pippi and my friend @Bikstok(I know there is a spot inside you that still loves me).

Good luck traveling stay safe! and who will be taking over method for you??