Looking For A New Headset

william

6 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Id go for Logitech G430 if you want a medium priced headset. Otherwise you could always do what @epTic said and buy some really good headphones and a standalone mic. Would then recommend the Audio-Technica MSR7BK ^^

I like the look of the  Logitech G430  and will look into them they are dope Thank you!

1 minute ago, Distinct said:

If your looking for a budget headset to use the Id go with this > http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Surround-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B00T55HUO0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

But if your willing to put money into it do what eptic said.

no no no no no holy shit no. Logitech wireless are terrible. hyper x cloud 2 are good and cheap.

rngr likes this
11 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Id go for Logitech G430 if you want a medium priced headset. 

I got the g430 and I am disappointed, volume too low for me so I would not recommend it, also the cable is annoying as hell.

As @epTic said, buy the headphones and microphone separately. 

2 minutes ago, william said:

Are Blue a good make?

they do good mics but im not sure about their headphones, again if you want something cheap and reliable go for the cloud 2 or if you want something nice and have money to spend (around 150£) go for a modmic and something like an audio technical ath m50 or hd958

1 minute ago, Zoex said:

I got the g430 and I am disappointed, volume too low for me so I would not recommend it, also the cable is annoying as hell.

As @epTic said, buy the headphones and microphone separately. 

No bass what so ever but I deal with it when don't feel like using my wired headset 

Just now, Distinct said:

No bass what so ever but I deal with it when don't feel like using my wired headset 

I messed with their drivers and such for a little bit and I was able to make it so I'll have some bass, not too bad of a sound quality, just too low of a volume.

27 minutes ago, epTic said:

Sennheiser 598s with mod mic 

Ez win 

I don't often agree with epTic but when I do it's because I love my antlion mod mic.  I have a Blue snowball but it's aids when you play with other people in the same room.  I like the mod mic because you can get any kind of headphones you want and use them with or without the mic.  If just the headphones break you don't have to replace the mic, and vice versa.  Only problem with it is that you'll have one extra cable hanging off your head.

Just now, Olivia said:

I don't often agree with epTic but when I do it's because I love my antlion mod mic.  I have a Blue snowball but it's aids when you play with other people in the same room.  I like the mod mic because you can get any kind of headphones you want and use them with or without the mic.  If just the headphones break you don't have to replace the mic, and vice versa.  Only problem with it is that you'll have one extra cable hanging off your head.

You always agree with me because if you're a 12 year old boy I'm a Catholic priest. 

I make these jokes and then wonder why I'm going to hell. 

Olivia likes this

Turtle Beach PX22. They have separate volume controls on the amplifier box for chat sound, game sound, your own voice feedback, bass, and treble. Have two volume settings on a switch to control how loud your microphone volume is. Can plug your phone into the amplifier box with an aux cord and talk on your phone with it or inject music into the headset through it. Has built in system that raises chat volume over loud game sounds. Can be used with either console if you have one. And the headset unplugs from the amplifier box. All at around 60-80 bucks in stores, maybe less online. 

Olivia likes this
12 minutes ago, (BKB) Sean said:

Turtle Beach PX22. They have separate volume controls on the amplifier box for chat sound, game sound, your own voice feedback, bass, and treble. Have two volume settings on a switch to control how loud your microphone volume is. Can plug your phone into the amplifier box with an aux cord and talk on your phone with it or inject music into the headset through it. Has built in system that raises chat volume over loud game sounds. Can be used with either console if you have one. And the headset unplugs from the amplifier box. All at around 60-80 bucks in stores, maybe less online. 

And you forgot the biggest con. THE CABLE IS SO LONG & ANNOYING!!

2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

And you forgot the biggest con. THE CABLE IS SO LONG & ANNOYING!!

Just to the amplifier box because you might need it if you put it on a console. That is what wire ties are for. Just wrap what you dont want into a loop and put a wire tie on it and you are set. Has more features than headsets that cost 3x as much. And they last forever

On 5/3/2016 at 10:53 PM, Estellor said:

The first day I had mine it broke lol

lmao, either You beat your headphones or you got a lemon.Cause both my father and my big bro are huge gamers, both use the headphone i suggested. Lasted me two years still new, plus im not shy throw em around. They are robust and the sound is incredible.  http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/vengeance-2100-dolby-7-1-wireless-gaming-headset

Edited by UnReALjay
On 02/05/2016 at 9:14 PM, Le Razoir said:

The Kingston HyperX Cloud is probable the best quality/price you can get. Very good review about it

This.

They are reasonably priced. Comes with amazing packaging, carry case. 2 different sets of padding and very easy to use outside with its removable microphone and audio cable etc.. They look sexy as well

I bought the Logitech g somethings red n black  and they were amazing. Logitech makes great stuff for cheap, the razer headset i tryed at bestbuy sucked balls

I currently own the Siberia v3 and they were dope for a year but there's a half way cord I always pull out mid cartel and it makes me want to punch a baby in its clavicle 

Edited by Sugarfoot
On May 2, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Volunteer281 said:

Can corroborate what Volunteer suggested. Bought these after my logitech's gave out on me. Phenomenal headset and it leaves you the ability to switch out the USB surround for direct input if you have or plan to get a dedicated sound card in the future. 

Edited by Painbringa112
Volunteer281 likes this
20 minutes ago, Painbringa112 said:

Can corroborate what Volunteer suggested. Bought these after my logitech's gave out on me. Phenomenal headset and it leaves you the ability to switch out the USB surround for direct input if you have or plan to get a dedicated sound card in the future. 

are these not the game ones/zeros?