Requesting information on bugs and broken things

43 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

Would it be possible to bring back cops searching backpacks of restrained players as well as vehicles? We weren't able to look into backpacks and vehicles awhile back after a certain patch, forgot which one. Get's annoying when players turn themselves in leaving a gun inside their vehicles and we can't look into them which also includes backpacks I'm pretty sure.

Ask them to unlock their car.  Well within your rights if you wanna be that much of a belligerent shit to someone who is handing themselves in.

A few minor things:
- Gang turfs in Zaros and Rodopoli don't have a gang ATM (the irony!).
- Gang turfs don't sell RCO scopes.
- Gang turfs don't apply the arms discount (intended?).

Please add a vehicle garage by Skydiving near Donor Town. Who wants to go skydiving and leave their vehicle out? And we need it for cartels!

Edited by Bikstok
Haych and Big Gay Jay like this
8 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

Bamf told me that he would fix adrenaline shoots for the longest time.

What it's supposed to do is get up someone that's downed but currently it does literally nothing. 

It works kind of a red gull, lasts longer and don't get your chat addiction. 

I heard too it was used to get it people that is down faster, but I don't know how to use it on some on someone  + really expensive for 1 use.

1 hour ago, Mike Santamaria said:

It works kind of a red gull, lasts longer and don't get your chat addiction. 

I heard too it was used to get it people that is down faster, but I don't know how to use it on some on someone  + really expensive for 1 use.

It's been bugged since relished. I was once in North rebel where I meat paratus and bamf and asked if there was any bugs that I could remember that needed fixing where I said that the adrenaline shoots where bugged. Bamf bought one and then downed me and he afterwards told me that it would be fixed in the next patch. This was in August 2015

Mike Stmria likes this
7 hours ago, TNT said:

There's a bug in the jumping script. You're unable to jump over obstacles unless you got a weapon in your hands.

A Custom key for restrains/unrestrain would be nice.

But more importantly, Give cops RoadCone_L_F #coneDeversity :P

Jumping was broken in the bohemia update, may need to stay that way for a while as I can't think of a workaround right now.

Custom key restrain is easy enough

Spelled diversity wrong so #Denied

6 hours ago, epTic said:

As for a bug : when getting killed/deactivating SWAT, your character either still thinks it's carrying a metric fuckload of weight, or has a toe scrape and as a result the weapon sway is immense. 

Not sure if it's a Bohemia or Asylum bug, but having to suicide or stop by the medic on the way back to the bank is a bit tedious. 

Definitely Bohemia I'm afraid. You could try dropping some item and then laying down for a few moments.

6 hours ago, Slittcer said:

Would it be possible to bring back cops searching backpacks of restrained players as well as vehicles? We weren't able to look into backpacks and vehicles awhile back after a certain patch, forgot which one. Get's annoying when players turn themselves in leaving a gun inside their vehicles and we can't look into them which also includes backpacks I'm pretty sure.

Yes

RomanRunsCA and TNT like this
5 hours ago, Bikstok said:

A few minor things:
- Gang turfs in Zaros and Rodopoli don't have a gang ATM (the irony!).
- Gang turfs don't sell RCO scopes.
- Gang turfs don't apply the arms discount (intended?).

Please add a vehicle garage by Skydiving near Donor Town. Who wants to go skydiving and leave their vehicle out? And we need it for cartels!

Consider these done

4 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

Bamf told me that he would fix adrenaline shoots for the longest time.

What it's supposed to do is get up someone that's downed but currently it does literally nothing. 

A fix has been put in place for the next update

Outlander, RomanRunsCA and Bikstok like this
2 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Not a bug but mayby it'd be a nice thing to add the type of vehicle to the garage, When i'm undercover it takes me like 5 tries before i figured out which car is a cop marked car and which car is an UC car. 

This would be nice. Just need to have a 'Skin' option alongside damage, weight etc..

Also can you take a look into numbers when it comes to Arms and Turf discounts? To this day, owning 2 turfs yields higher discounts than owning Arms and say 1 turf. I don't think that its meant to be like that.

For example if you own 2 Turfs, a MK1 will be like 6k. If you just own Arms and no Turf, a MK1 will be like 10k. I don't think that adds up.

Edited by Haych
24 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Able to pull out a boat at oil processing please?

The boat spawn is right across the bay from there, so no.

5 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Not a bug but mayby it'd be a nice thing to add the type of vehicle to the garage, When i'm undercover it takes me like 5 tries before i figured out which car is a cop marked car and which car is an UC car. 

I had started on this but didn't get it finished in time for the last patch. Some form of this will manifest in the next update.

4 minutes ago, Haych said:

This would be nice. Just need to have a 'Skin' option alongside damage, weight etc..

Also can you take a look into numbers when it comes to Arms and Turf discounts? To this day, owning 2 turfs yields higher discounts than owning Arms and say 1 turf. I don't think that its meant to be like that.

For example if you own 2 Turfs, a MK1 will be like 6k. If you just own Arms and no Turf, a MK1 will be like 10k. I don't think that adds up.

I think the prices are working as intended: here's the code reference...

Owning arms AND 2 turfs gives you a 40% discount. Otherwise, owning arms, OR owning 2 turfs gets you a 25% discount.

if (_armsDealer && _turfOwned > 1) then { _price = _price * 0.60 }

else

{

if (_armsDealer || _turfOwned > 1) then { _price = _price * 0.75 };

};

12 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

Yeah, I heard the money cap bug is pretty big, if you could remove the money cap that would be great. 

I think bipod related bugs are a much bigger issue than something working as intended personally.

Actually; let's go ask if we can do something about some of those.

12 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

I don't know what your talking about. The free rat army framed me and you were in on it. 

I'm actually sure that to be framed it has to be something you didn't due which we have shown you did do it. Unless you are saying someone was at your house and did it for you.

Dunno if this bug still exsist but when entering the vehicle slot where you are able to shoot with your own gun you would often lose all mags + licenses.

For someone that has all licenses this easily costs 30k.

For more info/proof you should check the compensation section, i bet there's plenty who requested comp for that.

1 hour ago, Le Razoir said:

Maybe this is well-known or not even true, i don't know; Civilian can cancel parole by paying his speed ticket at the courthouse?

Being fixed.

51 minutes ago, EixunA said:

Can I get backpacks to stay in crates please?

Can't be changed at this time.

14 minutes ago, Boris said:

Also listing a house on the market doesn't work at all.

if by some miracle it DOES work, you don't get paid for it if you are offline while it's sold. 

Planning on fixing this in 7.0 when a new system is put in place.

Boris and Le Razoir like this
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

Dunno if this bug still exsist but when entering the vehicle slot where you are able to shoot with your own gun you would often lose all mags + licenses.

For someone that has all licenses this easily costs 30k.

For more info/proof you should check the compensation section, i bet there's plenty who requested comp for that.

Easy to comp for though.

46382f936139bfd3613b1509fe9249f7.png

17 hours ago, Boris said:

Storing a blown up vehicle then pulling it and re-storing it turns it into a new vehicle, 100% fuel and no damage.

The amount of people who store blown up orcas is immense.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH