AGAIN!?!?!?!?!

Maybe its due to cops not being able to use the sport without donating? Or the beret? I'm sure they got an email about it and know what caused it, but I'm just shooting out the only things I know... 

I understand why they added monetization rules to try and keep things fair, but servers cost money, and not many people would donate just for the sake of donating. 

Just give every user the ability to ban, I'm sure we can ban the hackers, and nobody else. Yup definitely just hackers...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just now, Legit said:

Maybe its due to cops not being able to use the sport without donating? Or the beret? I'm sure they got an email about it and know what caused it, but I'm just shooting out the only things I know... 

I understand why they added monetization rules to try and keep things fair, but servers cost money, and not many people would donate just for the sake of donating. 

Just give every user the ability to ban, I'm sure we can ban the hackers, and nobody else. Yup definitely just hackers...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

server has battleye still

1 minute ago, KevinOB said:

I'm lvl 4 and I bought one the other day.

must be 4 and above then, know quite a few people who are lvl 3 who still cannot buy them, I'm 2 and can't

Just now, HotWings said:

All levels can craft them cant they? If access is there I dont see why they would be having an issue.

Because it affects gameplay, it breaks their eula, that's why their is an issue..

Edited by Jimbo!
1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

must be 4 and above then, know quite a few people who are lvl 3 who still cannot buy them, I'm 2 and can't

Because it affects gameplay, it breaks their eula, that's why their is an issue..

You have access to the mohawk...  They are not preventing you from getting one.  In order to break TOS they have to prevent the access dont they?

Crossfade likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

You have access to the mohawk...  They are not preventing you from getting one.  In order to break TOS they have to prevent the access dont they?

as far as i new if u could gain access in any way then its not broken, FYI someone could easily buy u one and sell it to u on the exchange. no biggie