25 minutes ago, D4rkplayer said:

Neither can APD Lieutenants but you guys get a PO7 atleast a medic can get a stun gun 

Trolls look for the easiest way to get a gun or car. Medic would be a trolls dream being able to buy a 5k heli and slam it into the square or a po7 and down everyone they see. Medics will never be allowed to have weapons unless it is whitelisted.

Ghostshot likes this

Okay I hear you. But as I play a medic I would like some protection.For instance the civilians they can take advantage of medics around every corner. All I am asking is something to protect us. If it takes that to be a medic you need to be white listed then let it be. I mean if a medic isn't so "important" then why create the medics in the first place? So that the civilians can have a easy target? So we cant drive over u for protection when u point a gun at us?

11 minutes ago, Enchanted said:

Okay I hear you. But as I play a medic I would like some protection.For instance the civilians they can take advantage of medics around every corner. All I am asking is something to protect us. If it takes that to be a medic you need to be white listed then let it be. I mean if a medic isn't so "important" then why create the medics in the first place? So that the civilians can have a easy target? So we cant drive over u for protection when u point a gun at us?

it wont happen + you probably shouldn't play medic because it makes shit money

15 minutes ago, St0rM said:

it wont happen + you probably shouldn't play medic because it makes shit money

I don't play medic because I want to make money. I enjoy it. And without us u guys will pay a lot for medical kits and you will loose a lot of your stuff if we don't come to revive you guys...

Edited by Enchanted
45 minutes ago, Enchanted said:

I don't play medic because I want to make money. I enjoy it. And without us u guys will pay a lot for medical kits and you will loose a lot of your stuff if we don't come to revive you guys...

most medics don't even leave kavala or any towns most people who have stuff to loose are not in towns often

On 6/17/2016 at 6:20 PM, St0rM said:

most medics don't even leave kavala or any towns most people who have stuff to loose are not in towns often

90% of the reason they don't leave kavala is because the majority of fuck heads who request a medic just respawn within a minute after requesting because their ADD riddled brains can't wait.

what they could do is whitelist medics increase the payouts and stuff that they could do and add more talents and give them more stuff to buy. there is no point in giving them guns too protect themselves when the only reason people go on medic is to troll. if they became whitelisted and it was taken more seriously it might be a different story