Goodbye

Apachee

I've decided that now is my time to leave asylum ive become hated by half the community for a dumb post that i admitted to being wrong on, which made my 2 1/2 years on asylum a waste. i may come back i may not but if i do it wont be for a long absence, this will be my last post im not gonna sit here and argue with all the toxic people in this community if you dont have anything nice to say just dont bother replying to this post pls.

i want to say thank you to a few people that appreciated me for who i was @Aslan @Hydro @Nate @Goyneyyy @Opie Winston thx for making my time fun

Listen while you read for dramatic effect 

Edited by Apache Warrior
Aslan likes this
1 hour ago, Apache Warrior said:

I've decided that now is my time to leave asylum ive become hated by half the community for a dumb post that i admitted to being wrong on, which made my 2 1/2 years on asylum a waste. i may come back i may not but if i do it wont be for a long absence, this will be my last post im not gonna sit here and argue with all the toxic people in this community if you dont have anything nice to say just dont bother replying to this post pls.

i want to say thank you to a few people that appreciated me for who i was @Aslan @Hydro @Nate @Goyneyyy thx for making my time fun

Listen while you read for dramatic effect 

One dumb post got you hated by half the community? People like Eptic and Dest need to work their ass off everyday for that shit. 

If you mind sharing what was this post about? Think i missed it

SheriffJohnBeard likes this

You better come back soon man!

To repeat what the better people said in this post; Don't let a few haters pull you down. That post was no where near as bad as some others let's be honest. You killed 3 guys and wanted to share it, so what?

I know you will come back though so I'm not gonna cry yet! ;) 

Aslan and Apachee like this
5 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

You better come back soon man!

To repeat what the better people said in this post; Don't let a few haters pull you down. That post was no where near as bad as some others let's be honest. You killed 3 guys and wanted to share it, so what?

I know you will come back though so I'm not gonna cry yet! ;) 

my boy <3

• 2 weeks later...