Remove donor courthouse.

Atm donor courthouse is only used for bounty hunters who are camping donor under cartel fights.

They get big bounites without any risk. They should atleast have to travel to either kavala or athira courthouse. So if u get bhed you can actually get help from ur gangmates. 

If you think about it. Why should the bounty hunter be able to send their bounites in donor town when the cops can't?

@bamf

You will probably say its a normal town and the courthouse is gonna stay, but why can't u add the asylum exchange to donor town then?

Edited by g1ant
Voltage, Corgi, Yung God and 3 others like this
Just now, Smee said:

Denied, Best place to get your buddy out of jail, although there are cons to this as your saying but there are also the pros for having it there.

Thats a other reason too. High bounties from your own gang can go to a trial with about no risk to be taken by the cops. Thats not very realistic that criminals can go to a jury duty.

10 minutes ago, Virrx said:

Would be no reason for me to camp donor during cartels -1

That's the whole point of this thread. Bounty hunters camping donor during cartels.

I'm a career cop, and so I can barely speak for the rebels, but at least we, as the APD, have the decency to not interrupt their cartels by camping donor like your bounty hunters.

This is the way I look at it as a cop: Yes, you're making money from camping it, but this server is heavily gang orientated and you need to look at it from that perspective, you're almost ruining the game for them. Take a step back and look at it from a more selfless point of view.

I know that's how it's intended to be and I don't blame you for it, excuse me but damn I just hate the whole bounty hunter thing.

Edited by BioHazard_
2 minutes ago, BioHazard_ said:

That's the whole point of this thread. Bounty hunters camping donor during cartels.

I'm a career cop, and so I can't speak for the rebels, but at least we, as the APD, have the decency to not interrupt their cartels by camping donor like your bounty hunters. 

Its almost no risk and they earn bank of it. And it destroy alot of the gang life. 

Edited by g1ant
2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

No, there is risk in getting a bounty, just like there is risk in spawning in the same dam town every time because you think its supposed to be a safe haven.  Rebels need to adjust their tactics.

Yea man we need to adjust our tactical spawn location by buying a 600,000 house close to rebel so we can tactically spawn in that house with our tactics. Fucking fitty bread flank the bounty hunters by thinking your spawning in donor, BUT REALLY we are using our ultimate tactics to spawn somewhere else.

g1ant likes this
7 minutes ago, HotWings said:

No, there is risk in getting a bounty, just like there is risk in spawning in the same dam town every time because you think its supposed to be a safe haven.  Rebels need to adjust their tactics.

Adjust our tactics? If we dont spawn donor town they camp donor rebel. And sometimes they camp the entrance of arms island where the redzone start. Adjust our tactics? lol. You are one of the SGT's who never pull out a fcking hunter or orca and only sit and snipe. 

Edited by g1ant
2 minutes ago, g1ant said:

Adjust our tactics? If we dont spawn donor town they camp donor rebel. And sometimes they camp the entrance of arms island where the redzone start. Adjust our tactics? lol

Thats your favorite saying for cops, I actually find it very fitting here.  You spawn in the same town and expect a different result or someone to fix it so you dont have to worry about racking up a bounty. That is wrong, first cops cant go to donor, now bounty hunters?  Why dont we just make donor a green zone while we are at it?  

Edited by HotWings
BioHazard likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

Thats your favorite saying for cops, I actually find it very fitting here.  You spawn in the same town and expect a different result or someone to fix it do you dont have to worry about racking up a bounty. That is wrong, first cops cant go to donor, now bounty hunters?  Why dont we just make donor a green zone while we are at it?  

DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING IT A GREENZONE? Atm the bounty hunters just have to walk 200 m to turn their bounties in. Im not talking about making it a green zone. But make it a risk to actually bounty hunt fresh spawns in donor. Like for the cops they have to go to HQ to turn them in. Then its a actually a risk for them to get attacked by other rebels.

5 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Thats your favorite saying for cops, I actually find it very fitting here.  You spawn in the same town and expect a different result or someone to fix it so you dont have to worry about racking up a bounty. That is wrong, first cops cant go to donor, now bounty hunters?  Why dont we just make donor a green zone while we are at it?  

From a guy who has 99.9% cop. You are not welcomed here. Go ahead and head back to the APD forum safe zone where everyone agrees with you or else.

+1 for the original post. The rats with the s tag wouldnt know what to do with themselves if this were to happen.

Edited by Agent X
Just now, g1ant said:

DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MAKING IT A GREENZONE? Atm the bounty hunters just have to walk 200 m to turn their bounties in. Im not talking about making it a green zone. But make it a risk to actually bounty hunt fresh spawns in donor. Like for the cops they have to go to HQ to turn them in. Then its a actually a risk for them to get attacked by other rebels.

Do you not understand that racking up a bounty is supposed to be risky?  If you chose to spawn in a town where you know dam well bounty hunters are camping how is that anyone elses fault but your own?

BioHazard likes this
1 minute ago, Agent X said:

From a guy who has 99.9% cop. You are not welcomed here. Go ahead and head back to the APD forum safe zone where everyone agrees with you or else.

For a guy who has no actual idea how I play the game I wouldnt speak about ratios or whether or not someone plays civ. 

BioHazard likes this
25 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

I'm a career cop, and so I can barely speak for the rebels, but at least we, as the APD, have the decency to not interrupt their cartels by camping donor like your bounty hunters.

LOL? LOL? Have you ever played on server four? 

BioHazard likes this
2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Do you not understand that racking up a bounty is supposed to be risky?  If you chose to spawn in a town where you know dam well bounty hunters are camping how is that anyone elses fault but your own?

I know its a risk. But I think it should be a risk for the bonty hunters too. 

1 minute ago, g1ant said:

I know its a risk. But I think it should be a risk for the bonty hunters too. 

How is there added risk in making them drive a few KMs?  If you are actively fighting a cartel no one is going to leave to save you, instead your jail sentence just starts 10-15 minutes later.

32 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

This is the way I look at it as a cop: Yes, you're making money from camping it, but this server is heavily gang orientated and you need to look at it from that perspective, you're almost ruining the game for them. Take a step back and look at it from a more selfless point of view.

I know that's how it's intended to be and I don't blame you for it, excuse me but damn I just hate the whole bounty hunter thing.

Cops have the decency not to come to donor?

I don't know if you've ever met@Dust Runner

Just now, HotWings said:

How is there added risk in making them drive a few KMs?  If you are actively fighting a cartel no one is going to leave to save you, instead your jail sentence just starts 10-15 minutes later.

I have been saved several times when the cops have been camping donor. 

3 minutes ago, g1ant said:

I have been saved several times when the cops have been camping donor. 

The only question I have is what if you're not fighting Arms or OG Meth, what if your fighting Heroin? Do you expect them to remove the courthouse from Athira and Sofia just because if I know my target is fighting Heroin I could camp Athira or Sofia? I can almost bet if you're heroin you're going to gear at north rebel so I could camp DMV and wait for you to try and pull a car and in that case only walk 50m instead of 200 to turn you in.

HotWings likes this
6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

They will, however, leave donor rebel to save me. It's all situational, and the suggestion is pretty good.

The issue is that rebels look at donor town as a safe haven. I wish that donor town had more money making abilities around it, so it was more of a town than spawn and go to rebel, so that cops would go there frequently to patrol. And if you get captured at donor town by a BH, well, pay attention to sidechat. The second theres a cop/BH in town someone writes it in chat. Ive always found it funny when someone writes, COPS IN DONOR, and then someone gets captured 3 min later there after respawning there.

Donor is not a safe haven, it should be some actual risk to spawn there over and over and over 

Just now, Budbringer said:

The issue is that rebels look at donor town as a safe haven. I wish that donor town had more money making abilities around it, so it was more of a town than spawn and go to rebel, so that cops would go there frequently to patrol. And if you get captured at donor town by a BH, well, pay attention to sidechat. The second theres a cop/BH in town someone writes it in chat. Ive always found it funny when someone writes, COPS IN DONOR, and then someone gets captured 3 min later there after respawning there.

Donor is not a safe haven, it should be some actual risk to spawn there over and over and over 

It's not even donor town anymore, anyone can use it.

It's now a normal town, much more than it was before.