5 minutes ago, Duffy49 said:

Good Luck initiating.

when you buy nuke it alerts everyone on the server and they have 30 seconds to take cover if they make it in a decent building (not a shack or some shit like that cuz come the fuck on this is a fucking nuke guys) you may survive. but then you become a mutant and you can eat people and it puts your health up and like it would take hella bullets to kill you when your a mutant freak thing but your slower and shit. 

Edited by Eric916
had to rethink that a bit but yeah
Just now, Eric916 said:

when you buy nuke it alerts everyone on the server and they have 30 seconds to take cover if they make it in a decent building (not a shack or some shit like that cuz come the fuck on this is a fucking nuke guys) you may survive. but then you become a zombie and you can eat people and it puts your health up and like it would take hella bullets to kill you when your a zombie but your slower and shit. 

Da Fuq???

I was actually trying to rationalize your original suggestion, and then you had to go full on mental.

One nuke in reality wouldn't be able to kill everyone on an island like Altis, maybe Stratis.. so that's a bit too OP, and buildings wouldn't survive a blast if it's close enough. I'd say something like; everyone and everything within 2 km radius gets killed no matter in a building or not, anyone within a 4 km raidus that isn't in a building dies, anyone inside a building has a 50% chance of dying. Everyone within a 6km radius that isn't in a building gets seriously injured and has a 50% chance of dying if they're in the building.

But yea no -1 on the nuke. Nothing says roleplay like blowing up an entire city, what are you gonna say? "Hands up or I'll nuke you"?

Eric916 likes this
11 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

One nuke in reality wouldn't be able to kill everyone on an island like Altis, maybe Stratis.. so that's a bit too OP, and buildings wouldn't survive a blast if it's close enough. I'd say something like; everyone and everything within 2 km radius gets killed no matter in a building or not, anyone within a 4 km raidus that isn't in a building dies, anyone inside a building has a 50% chance of dying. Everyone within a 6km radius that isn't in a building gets seriously injured and has a 50% chance of dying if they're in the building.

But yea no -1 on the nuke. Nothing says roleplay like blowing up an entire city, what are you gonna say? "Hands up or I'll nuke you"?

In reality a nuke would decimate an island like Altis. Just saying 

But yeah naa would rather not have it featured doesn't really feel like it would "fit" with asylum. 

Just now, ~ Will ~ said:

In reality a nuke would decimate an island like Altis. Just saying 

But yeah naa would rather not have it featured doesn't really feel like it would "fit" with asylum. 

really depends on the size of the nuke, Altis is what 270 square miles? A nukes range isn't that large it could def take out the cities in Altis like Kavala and Pygros np, but the entire map? Def not.

Abombdamage1945.svg

From the table you can see that the only absolute destruction is the area of impact, this is also a diagram of an atomic bomb, modern nukes have a bigger impact radius but not by much the main difference now is that they use hydrogen bombs which are much more destructive as they use fission instead of fusion and higher grade uranium(plutonium) 

6 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

really depends on the size of the nuke, Altis is what 270 square miles? A nukes range isn't that large it could def take out the cities in Altis like Kavala and Pygros np, but the entire map? Def not.

Abombdamage1945.svg

From the table you can see that the only absolute destruction is the area of impact, this is also a diagram of an atomic bomb, modern nukes have a bigger impact radius but not by much the main difference now is that they use hydrogen bombs which are much more destructive as they use fission instead of fusion and higher grade uranium(plutonium) 

The image you've linked the type of destruction caused by the Nukes used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki these were 16 - 22 Kt nukes. The largest nuke testing was 50,000 Kt trust me if that goes off you will be fucked far further than 2km

7 minutes ago, ~ Will ~ said:

The image you've linked the type of destruction caused by the Nukes used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki these were 16 - 22 Kt nukes. The largest nuke testing was 50,000 Kt trust me if that goes off you will be fucked far further than 2km

Only the epicenter causes absolute destruction you're talking about the total radius, it may affect much of the island but it wouldn't level the entire island. Earthquakes produce much larger energy output than nuclear explosions ten times over yet they don't level entire islands. The earthquake in Japan 2011 was recorded at 9.0 which is energy equal to 1mil kilotons. Much of the energy explosion are absorbed by the earth, the reason why they're so deadly though more so than earthquakes is that their energy is much more concentrated and packed into a smaller area whilist earthquakes can be felt thousands of miles away from the epicenter. 

I read somewhere that they half sized the power of the tsar bomb to 50 kt and that it had the potential of being a 100 kt bomb, however the pilots would have most likely been killed if it were 100.  

Just now, Cassettes said:

Only the epicenter causes absolute destruction you're talking about the total radius, it may affect much of the island but it wouldn't level the entire island. Earthquakes produce much larger energy output than nuclear explosions ten times over yet they don't level entire islands. The earthquake in Japan 2011 was recorded at 9.0 which is energy equal to 1mil kilotons. Much of the energy explosion are absorbed by the earth, the reason why they're so deadly though more so than earthquakes is that their energy is much more concentrated and packed into a smaller area whilist earthquakes can be felt thousands of miles away from the epicenter. 

I read somewhere that they half sized the power of the tsar bomb to 50 kt and that it had the potential of being a 100 kt bomb, however the pilots would have most likely been killed if it were 100.  

holy shit yeah they barely were able to drop them they have to drop them at an angle so they can quickly fly up and away

Just now, Eric916 said:

holy shit yeah they barely were able to drop them they have to drop them at an angle so they can quickly fly up and away

They used parachutes to slow the fall of the bomb so they had more time to escape, and even then after the detonation it dropped their altitude 1 - 2km. One participant in the test saw a bright flash through dark  goggles and felt the effects of a thermal pulse even at a distance of  270 kilometres (170 mi) Source

Eric916 likes this
1 hour ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

shitposting terribad ideas is not a "meme." Really? Go to 4chan.

LOL dude just stop you don't even get it. Some idiot posted a dumb ass post about a Domination shop. EpTic made a post making fun of how stupid the idea was. He said shit about mortars and shit I thought it was funny and thought shit why not take it a step further and Nuke everyone. Why you even gotta post your negative ass shit on my post I got no room for your negativity get a life dude and post your own shit instead of criticizing mine. your negative vibes need to fuck off 'fore I get triggered..