when you arrest the chinese

7 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Yet your still trash at the game and in a low tier gang after what, two and a half years? :shrug:

Youre better at duping then you are insulting people, youre only in instict because you suck more dick then durga did.

Edited by L1on
6 minutes ago, Goldy said:

I don't even know why I respond to your dumb ass... Maybe if you got those windshield wipers installed on your monitor sooner you wouldn't have become a server wide meme.

Point proven, you literally only use two insults, youre such a fucking joke goldy what high tier player has ever been permed twice for duping? You should go join your beaner brother fernando and re-hop the border or start collecting food stamps now since it clearly shows how lazy you really fucking are.

The Orphan likes this
15 minutes ago, Goldy said:

I don't even know why I respond to your dumb ass... Maybe if you got those windshield wipers installed on your monitor sooner you wouldn't have become a server wide meme.

5 minutes ago, L1on said:

Point proven, you literally only use two insults, youre such a fucking joke goldy what high tier player has ever been permed twice for duping? You should go join your beaner brother fernando and re-hop the border or start collecting food stamps now since it clearly shows how lazy you really fucking are.

He should at least be more funny like me and make a new one up every time.

George likes this
29 minutes ago, L1on said:

Now you wanna get race into this? You look like you got slapped by someone with autism on their hand for 3 years straight. Now once again you are dick riding me but this time in a negative way. Everytime I say something you have to quote me. Thank god I blocked your annoying, retarded, ugly lookin ass on steam so I don't get spammed by you. Only to go in teamspeak and hear you say "golthy". Stay trash with 0 friends you ugly ignorant retard.

Edited by Goldy
5 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Now you wanna get race into this? You look like someone with autism on their hand slapped the shit out of you for 3 years straight. Now once again you are dick riding me but this time in a negative way. Everytime I say something you have to quote me. Thank god I blocked your annoying, retarded, ugly lookin ass on steam so I don't get spammed by you. Only to go in teamspeak and hear you say "golthy". Stay trash with 0 friends you ugly ignorant retard.

Pretty hard for him to say "Golthy" since you can't have a lisp with the letter D a lisp is more with the letter S.  If you need anymore lessons on what a lisp is and what a lisp isn't I can teach you.

Edited by The Orphan
1 minute ago, Goldy said:

Now you wanna get race into this? You look like someone with autism on their hand slapped the shit out of you for 3 years straight. Now once again you are dick riding me but this time in a negative way. Everytime I say something you have to quote me. Thank god I blocked your annoying, retarded, ugly lookin ass on steam so I don't get spammed by you. Only to go in teamspeak and hear you say "golthy". Stay trash with 0 friends you ugly ignorant retard.

Youve been playing asylum for 3 years and you still havent gone through puberty, like dude youre such an anchor baby, id consider spending less time on the forums arguing with some "low tier" player and starting a fund for your lawn mower you know follow in your fathers footsteps. You shouldnt talk shit if you dont want a response, you insult people and cant handle it. Youre literally so greasy lmao you make me cringe so bad with these 3rd grade insults, have you been getting lessons from king?

The Orphan likes this
1 minute ago, The Orphan said:

Pretty hard for him to say "Golthy" since you can't have a lisp with the letter D a lisp is more with the letter S.  If you need anymore lessons on what a lisp is and what a lisp I can teach you.

That is what I remember, haven't talked to him for a year and a half so I don't remember exactly what he sounded like.

Just now, Goldy said:

That is what I remember, haven't talked to him for a year and a half so I don't remember exactly what he sounded like.

then don't make up random shit and post about it.  And if you had any common sense you would know you can't have a lisp with letter D its just impossible.

NOW LETS ALL CUT THE CRAP AND GET OFF OF THIS POST LETS GO TO ANOTHER ONE SO THIS ONE DOESN'T GET LOCKED LMFAO :)

George likes this
3 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Its common knowledge that a lisp has trouble pronouncing s's, guess youre not going to college either because youre fucking retarded.

4 minutes ago, L1on said:

Youve been playing asylum for 3 years and you still havent gone through puberty, like dude youre such an anchor baby, id consider spending less time on the forums arguing with some "low tier" player and starting a fund for your lawn mower you know follow in your fathers footsteps. You shouldnt talk shit if you dont want a response, you insult people and cant handle it. Youre literally so greasy lmao you make me cringe so bad with these 3rd grade insults, have you been getting lessons from king?

Anchor baby? Nice insult.

My father makes more money in a year then your family makes in 4 years.

You quoted me first for no reason, just like your retarded ass does on everything I post on the forums.

You are probably one of the ugliest human beings I have seen in my entire life. You look like a drugged up downy.

1 minute ago, Goldy said:

Anchor baby? Nice insult.

My father makes more money in a year then your family makes in 4 years.

You quoted me first for no reason, just like your retarded ass does on everything I post on the forums.

You are probably one of the ugliest human beings I have seen in my entire life. You look like a drugged up downy.

Are we referring to your real father, or the guys dick that you suck behind the school bleachers for 100$, and does that means hes buying a nice lawn mower for you?

Edited by L1on
1 minute ago, L1on said:

Are we referring to your real father, or the guys dick that you suck behind the school bleachers for 100$, and does that means hes buying a nice lawn mower for you?

How is this funny? Weren't you just saying something about retarded insults?

Just now, L1on said:

I mean im just learning from you man, actually insult me not just "you look retarded" im getting a good chuckle but step your game up actually roast me

I don't need to roast you, just post another selfie. Why are you commenting on everything I say for no reason at all? You really miss me that much?

47 minutes ago, L1on said:

lol firstthht off all get ttthat spit out of your screen. seconthhhs of all fernantthso is not his brother you slow cunt.