KOS in Rebel Outposts

Let me start off with explaining that I think that having the Rebel Outposts be a KOS area is absolutely ridiculous. If an organized rebel faction ran these outposts as the name suggests then do you think that they would allow people to just murder right in front of them in cold blood? If it is just a black market place of business do you think that they would allow all of their would be customers to be killed by people who like to camp out there? It doesn't make sense. I'm asking for a change in this because it really cuts back on any attempts to RP as a rebel for everyone except large factions or people who have lots of support or weapons, as they can just camp the outposts and limit who does/doesn't get rebel items.

TL;DR

KOS in rebel outposts doesn't make sense fundamentally and shouldn't be a thing.

Rebels; are just that, rebels. They refuse to follow the rules and guidelines set by society so they are self governed people and follow their own rules which are set by their gang leader(s). It's a red zone to encourage this lifestyle of ruthlessness as a rebel, as for the RP part of Rebels selling black market items, as long as they get paid they don't care what you do with your weapons, and if they do I doubt they would say anything to a bunch of armed people who just murdered other people in cold blood, they're lucky the guns aren't faced back at them(We would if we could)

George Lopaz likes this
1 hour ago, Bird said:

Let me start off with explaining that I think that having the Rebel Outposts be a KOS area is absolutely ridiculous. If an organized rebel faction ran these outposts as the name suggests then do you think that they would allow people to just murder right in front of them in cold blood? If it is just a black market place of business do you think that they would allow all of their would be customers to be killed by people who like to camp out there? It doesn't make sense. I'm asking for a change in this because it really cuts back on any attempts to RP as a rebel for everyone except large factions or people who have lots of support or weapons, as they can just camp the outposts and limit who does/doesn't get rebel items.

TL;DR

KOS in rebel outposts doesn't make sense fundamentally and shouldn't be a thing.

3 rebel bases to choose from though.

And yes, we kill people in cold blood all the time.

Hands *bangbang* up!

6 hours ago, Bird said:

TL;DR

Whats the bet you died at rebel while buying gear before making this

8 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Rebels; are just that, rebels. They refuse to follow the rules and guidelines set by society so they are self governed people and follow their own rules which are set by their gang leader(s). It's a red zone to encourage this lifestyle of ruthlessness as a rebel, as for the RP part of Rebels selling black market items, as long as they get paid they don't care what you do with your weapons, and if they do I doubt they would say anything to a bunch of armed people who just murdered other people in cold blood, they're lucky the guns aren't faced back at them(We would if we could)

You don't think there'd be armed guards or anything around the outpost to make sure that business flow continues and the establishment can keep making money? Think of it as a gun store, if someone went into a gun store and just shot everyone with a gun he just bought who could have been valued customers, would the gun store owner just be like "eh, fuck it."

2 hours ago, Bird said:

You don't think there'd be armed guards or anything around the outpost to make sure that business flow continues and the establishment can keep making money? Think of it as a gun store, if someone went into a gun store and just shot everyone with a gun he just bought who could have been valued customers, would the gun store owner just be like "eh, fuck it."

... There's no armed guards at the Gun store, and people can camp gun stores they just have to initiate...

3 hours ago, Google™ said:

... There's no armed guards at the Gun store, and people can camp gun stores they just have to initiate...

I'm trying to say that reasonably if a place of business, none in particular I was just using a gun store as an example, had a bunch of people sitting around with no regard for other human life killing all the would-be customers, they'd most likely do something.

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I'm trying to say that reasonably if a place of business, none in particular I was just using a gun store as an example, had a bunch of people sitting around with no regard for other human life killing all the would-be customers, they'd most likely do something.

And then we would shoot them too.

On 7/7/2016 at 6:31 AM, Bird said:

Also Im gonna go off your forum account that your new so Ill put it in basic/simple terms they remove KOS in rebel that means they will have to remove it at other red zones as well then the server gets more serious and then people start to leave, people start to leave server dies...

2 hours ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

Also Im gonna go off your forum account that your new so Ill put it in basic/simple terms they remove KOS in rebel that means they will have to remove it at other red zones as well then the server gets more serious and then people start to leave, people start to leave server dies...

It actually doesnt.... There are a handful that have rebel as a green zone where you can't kill people at all. 

6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

It actually doesnt.... There are a handful that have rebel as a green zone where you can't kill people at all. 

The concept of having rebel as a "green zone" is bad, Dirty money will have no risk you go pick up the money you fly into a green zone your safe no one can kill you.

1 hour ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

The concept of having rebel as a "green zone" is bad, Dirty money will have no risk you go pick up the money you fly into a green zone your safe no one can kill you.

Those servers had specific areas for money laundering and selling gold bars, both red zones.  I thought it was dumb as shit dont get me wrong lol, I may or may not be permed for sitting in rebel killing everyone :shrug:

Just now, HotWings said:

Those servers had specific areas for money laundering and selling gold bars, both red zones.  I thought it was dumb as shit dont get me wrong lol, I may or may not be permed for sitting in rebel killing everyone :shrug:

I just think leave all red zones alone no rules needed also if rebels a green zone it doesn`t make it fun when you get to slaughter all the cops trying to get your 10k bounty :D

13 hours ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

Not exactly, maybe at processing plants at the least for illegal items, but the whole drug fields being highly dangerous and KOS makes sense to me, they wouldn't need to remove those because it's feasible that people would just kill each other to steal their illegal shit inside of a non-controlled area/non-commerce related area. My point is that it doesn't make sense for a place of business or a rebel outpost to allow such actions within the area that they make their living on. People come there to buy things, and when people sit there and kill the people who want to buy things, the business doesn't make money, so you'd think they would fortify the place in some way or hire guards, however the engine doesn't really allow this, so it would make a lot more sense to just scratch out the whole KOS in Rebel Outpost. Really it does more harm than it does good, the people who kill in the area rarely get anything of value, and they do it just to piss people off or for kicks or something.

Edited by Bird