since the Admins wont upload it

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

I think i heard a "stop"

and a "you should put your hands up" in there.

And then you running around in circles and sprinting away from them complying with neither.

explain where they gave me a hostile ultimatum then

my boy @Iced got banned for not saying or die when he said yo, put your hands up

i could care less about player report, i was revived.

Edited by Dork
RedNecked and scen7edcandle like this
5 hours ago, Jigawatt said:

Give me 10 min and I will upload our view

Only saying you should put your hands up is in fact not enough. You gave no hostile intent. Kindly proceed to action taken yourself.

RDM is killing/downing another player without any type of HOSTILE role-play being initiated and reasonable amount of time for the target to react.  - Straight from tha rules

Edited by Iced
7 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Holy fuck how small is your dick that this got you mad. 

this server literally gives you guys infinite money and you still find a way to give a fuck about losing a cheap loadout

he stated he got revived, i think he posted this more about the fact that people in his previous gang got banned for not stating a threat when initiating (i.e hands up or die, not just hands up)

2 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

When a player dupes = ban

when an admin dupes aka spawned in gear = oh it's fine he's an admin, he doesn't have time to make his own money so we spawn in gear to kill other players that work hard for it

He also has to deal with the endless AIDS of 5 large public RP servers without pay....but hey, they've got it all right?

3 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

When a player dupes = ban

when an admin dupes aka spawned in gear = oh it's fine he's an admin, he doesn't have time to make his own money so we spawn in gear to kill other players that work hard for it

if they spent as much time on the servers grinding money rather than actually making it playable for the rest of us then they would always be geared, always have RPG's and suicide, and would always be killing yo bitch ass